Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I dreamed i was the opposite gender multiple times

Thanks,

I am a tomboy, but i dress in fancy attire, such as dress pants, and fancy shirts, and normal shoes, like black flip flops. Everybody doesn't know the real me at school because i look like a shy girly girl, because of the way i dress. I want to look female, but be respected even though i seem to be a tomboy. Since i don't talk much they say that i must be really nice, kind, and girly. It feels they are making my place in school as a girly girl, making all my control in making my own acurate impression by being myself taken away from me. Like you said, the locker represents me staching inside my tom-boy side from the world. I feel that i can be like a girl in some senses, but more of a tomboy, so 'bridging' them together is how i feel would describe me, how i want to be looked at, i want to be known as how i am but respected the fact that i can be girly, just a bit. I am a blonde which makes it more super, sense you say it represents my girl side. You said that being a boy in my dream makes me feel like im more confident to guard off things, which would represent my emotions that if I was a boy that I would have it easier, which results in a big side of me wishing somehow i could've rather be a boy than a girl. I feel that maybe this is somehow genteically a problem, since my brother grew up being a rather girly boy, and sometimes says he'd rather be born a girl instead, but is perfectally straight and will just have to deal with it. I feel like since he is more mature that he should be the older female instead, and me being the younger brother, like we were born out of place, but i guess these things happen for a reason.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 13 North Carolina

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Gracie,
Being who you really are is important but having to hide it is difficult. You are at a difficult stage in your life and it is important to have approval and confidence. Your mother's lack of support really hurts. Again I suggest you reach out to a school counselor and talk with them. Having someone to confide in, an adult who has experience in these matters, can help. Concentrate on your school work and your art/desire to write. You will get through this phase in your life but as important is to do it without being psychologically damaged more than you can be {your mother's attitude doesn't help}. Stay strong {a masculine/tomboy trait} and you will not only survive but thrive.

Post other dreams if you wish. Perhaps we can gain more insights to your emotions that may help from them.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

Thank you I shall try to follow your adivice with the best I'm capable of, I will post more dreams in the future maybe even some in the past. I have dreams about flying without stoping no way to control a landing, they are short dreams just want a short answer if this means something big, Thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 12 NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present