Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My sister's dream

The decision was actually changed, my parents decided she had to go the English school because they felt she didn't put much effort in the french language to go the french school, she is really disappointed and started crying. Last night before my parents made their final decision, she said she had a dream about people chasing her and she was talking to a boy she liked about her going to the same school as him next year, but she didn't remember it all because it was too long of a dream.I feel really bad for her,she was really looking forward to going to french school.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 17,Calgary,Alberta

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: My sister's dream

bluebeluga,
That is too bad. Having to be in a situation where her education will suffer because she can not be her true self can be a setback in her maturing into who she wants to be. especially since she is of one mind that is opposite what the church school teaches. Tell her no to back away from what she really believes in. She can still have friends from the other school, she will only have to work harder to find them.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present