Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Round 2:Shooting Stars

Philip,
The four blocks of large buildings and skyscrapers in the world you live in in which you are trying to find/achieve balance {4 in Jungian psyche is the number for wholeness}. The smaller buildings are the various aspects that make up your personality and life. There is one particular aspect you are wishing/needing to examine/realize/confront. An old aspect that has withered. the display window is a window of seeing within your unconscious. The scrolls/manuscripts are highlighted aspects of your life that involve certain rituals. Manuscripts are illuminated aspects within you. Going inside is an inner journey. Books are filled with knowledge. Hardback books are those aspects that are fixed, often rigid but also flexible. In your personal life you are researching these inner aspects, attempting to magnify certain/particular aspects {that are illuminating}. There are wisdom aspects you are wishing to communicate with. These unconscious aspects. To discover and be able to access these 'inner illuminating' knowledge will provide guidance for your outer self and will bring about 'Ah! Ha! moments. It will bring about wholeness {again the number 4} and total illumination. It will magnify your desire for spiritual perfection.

Are you on a spiritual journey or/and have been studying/examining metaphysical documents recently? The dream points to desire to seek out knowledge beyond the normal information in everyday life. You want to be illuminated by this knowledge.

You may also be examining your past and seeking out knowledge to do with your early life. If so it would fit with the other inner knowledge I mentioned. What are you reading/studying?
Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

I haven't necessarily been studying or searching for information that isn't common knowledge but I DO take heavy interest in it like spiritualism, religion and as the georgia guidestones say I am "Seeking harmony with the infinite" What about the fourth shooting star, the one that glowed green any significance to that?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes just started yesterday

Philip,
Spiritualism {which philosophy are you studying?} is a spiritual journey, and a metaphysical one. This comes through in your dream. Although it is hard and often impossible to say what spiritual path you are engaged I can {and seem to have accomplished} pointing to a spiritual search. The number 4 alone does not indicate such an experience but the scrolls and manuscripts are clues {they would represent ancient 'books' of spiritual knowledge}.

As for the shooting star {don't know why I didn't include it when interpreting the images/symbols}. A shooting star can be a symbol for guidance as well as a sign of fulfillemnt and advancement. In your dream there are 4 stars which may represent levels of 'enlightenment' or progress in your spiritual search. The fourth star 'looked like a maginified snowflake' which could be representive of 'magnified purification' {as I pointed to in my original analysis}. The last of the dream would represent most current experiences and often point to where you are in your attempt to reconcile emotional energies your dreams are trying to communicate. The energies in your dream are positive while most dreams point to negative energies and negative emotional conflicts.But that is natural since the dream reflects the psyche life of the dreamer. The Oh! response is what I call a Ah! Ha! moment when you suddely realize something very valuable {and very often realize it was there all the time}.

I dare say the other dream you posted has a lot to do with your search. In a quick view of that dream I see the number 4 and different levels of the house {the house is you}. That dream seems to be addressing personal aspects that are barriers to your search as well as obstacles in your emotional life. The troll would be reaching into the depths of your unconscious to bring out personal conflicts. If you take the definition of a troll you will get a good idea of its meaning:

a mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.

Caves in dreams ofetn repreent the unconscious and anything that dwells in those depths are aspects that need to be brought up and examined extensively. There could be mythological factors involved, one being any studies you have recently engaged in and another pointing to universal patterns of behavior that may be a part of your psychological makeup {myths are universal dreams, dreams are personal myths....Joseph Campbell}. I'll work on that dream and see what comes up from it.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present