Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seperated spouse stalks to kill me than does by gune

Renee,
All the images/actions in the dream are symbolic. He is 'unconsciously stalking' you, in your own mind. His actions are responsible for a lot of emotional conflict for you and your son. The treatment, aspects about the relationship are what you can not hide from {emotionally upsetting}. No matter what you do the emotional conflicts he causes finds you. Shooting you may reflect an actual fear but it would also be symbolic of 'conflict, and perhaps feeling victimized {a victim of anger}. As for the house fires the house would be you and the fires would be an emotional fire {anger, frustration, rage, etc.}. His being in the background suggests his actions are consciously/unconsciously affecting you {emotionally}. He will continue to 'stalk' you in your dreams until you are able to resolve {at least within yourself} the emotional conflicts he is causing.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present