Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dream #3 Tunnels

Well I was brought up Catholic and yes I have been a depressed person for a greater part of my life. All through school but when I turned eighteen I became the "Happiest man on earth" Gettin my two jobs, my own place and walking to work. Being completely self sufficient made me feel like I was on top of the world. But I lost it all and I'm going through a tough time in my life but I think of it as just a speed bump to knock me off my high horse. I will stand again. Enough on that I want to know what you meant by "I sense an element of too great of 'self' in your life that may be leading you astray" Do you get the impression that I'm too full of myself{Ego}? If this is the case I'm afraid your incorrect, I'm just happy to dream like I do. I'm not pretty to look at, I'm not very smart and I'm not strong so this is kind of the thing that makes me....me

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes just started yesterday

Re: Dream #3 Tunnels

Philip,
What I am sensing is more than just being full of yourself. I am trying to understand the metaphysical imagery I am seeing in your dreams. The engraved images either suggest knowledge {study} of religious philosophies other than Christianity, an inner awareness beyond the norm {to do with an awareness usually associated with mental capacities} or you are too full of the 'holy Spirit' and need to not be so self absorbed in it. Your Catholic upbringing can explain some of the imagery since Catholicism is full of symbolic images {including pagan}. Your depression could contribute to a 'too religious' life and your psyche is using images to move you back to a 'centered self'. It could also be associated with the imagery since the normal function of the brain has been skewed {similar to the mental capacity issue}. The strange voice/friend in your most recent post may be more psychologically associated with 'voices' more so than normal. There would be a need for a lot more information about your personal life to sort through all this. Unfortunately I am not able to go beyond interpreting your dreams and you will need other assistance {psychologist/therapist} to go deeper into these issues. I am not a psychologist.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 63 Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present