Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: things and spirit

Magdalena,
I see two patterns in the dream that stand out. One has to do with family and likely is addressing literal family relationships as well as 'inner' aspects of 'being whole'. I also see masculine aspects that may need to be more prevalent in your personality. There are undoubtedly personal associations to some of the actions but only you would be able to identify those.

The opening of the dream pictures flowers in a vase which may suggest a desire for a full and happy life. But there is a conflict of feminine {emotions?} and it requires a strong masculine self to maintain a balance. This first part {assuming it was the beginning of the dream} sets the stage for the rest of the dream and what the dream is trying to communicate}.

The second tidbit shows you embracing your masculine self but having that aspect depart. Meeting at the party would represent a reunion for a happier self.

Your brother is another masculine aspect {beyond any personal associations}. The shoes are your basic foundations an how you approach life. Without shoes you have left/lost basic principles {psyche principles such as your animus qualities}. You need to 'purchase' {obtain} these qualities but it comes at an emotional cost {too strong feminine qualities/emotional attitude?}. You need to find those qualities necessary to be on track to achieve wholeness.

The last paragraph brings to mind a 'death and resurrection' motif. The mature feminine self {you} is holding the naked masculine, a part that is dying. The balanced self {male/female-brother/sister} are without true balance{it has left the room}. This is at the behest of the emotional self {mother}. Your animal nature {dog} has become a strong part of your waking life. The screaming cry is an emotional response. You are without a mature masculine identity.

I sense the dream is depicting a weak masculine which would result in a too strong emotional self. Also family is involved which I sense is you as the mother. the father qualities may have to do with masculine relationships {husband}. There may not be enough support from him in the relationship. It could also be about the relationship 'dying' which would affect your emotions and the whole family {both inner and outer}.

Try the analysis on for size and see if it fits.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa/Space Coast, Fla.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Host Dream Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present