Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Death and rebirth

Hi and than you for responding. There are a lot of things in my life which are changing or about to change. My grandson (3) and my daughter has moved in, which is something that has been in the works. There are changes to my routine as I am assuming the role of primary caregiver for a while. Also, and I believe this to be the unconscious becoming conscious, is the realization of my intense need to write stories, whether or not I publish them. I realized quite suddenly that I think in prose and made the decision to give my stories a higher priority in my life. The process of writing helps me organize my thoughts and emotions and work out issues in my life. For some reason, I have been stifling my impulse to write with other and unnecessary activities as a way to avoid writing. Why? I have yet to uncover but at least I know what I am looking for.

On another level, my other daughter is planning her wedding and I am helping her prepare for her new life. That has the potential for a myriad of emotions to surface. I am not an outwardly emotional person, but I do feel things deeply and channel those emotions into writing.

Thank you again for your insightful response.

Bren

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 48

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Death and rebirth

Bren,
Thanks for the response. I can see there is good reason for the dream image of being in the womb. There are a lot of changes taking place in your life and a lot of reason for emotional conflicts. The other babies you saw in the dream may be related to all the different changes. I do find it interesting your statement in your response, "I believe this to be the unconscious becoming conscious, is the realization of my intense need to write stories, whether or not I publish them". I earlier in another post had used Jung's quote 'Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate'. What makes it even more interesting is your words are in response to write stories. In Jungian psyche discovery and utilizing the creative aspects is paramount to living a harmonious life. I think it would be wise to focus on your efforts to get your stories published. Such synchronistic events shouldn't be ignored.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present