Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nun

Hello Jerry,

I had a dream about nun. It started from driving the car. I was driving my car and reached some place with park place. I parked my car near cake shop, I came inside to buy some delicious cakes. While I was buying them nun came to the shop, I was paying for my cakes and she started talking with myself - it was some philosophical topics, some kinds of mysterious knowledge - when I was listening to her I especially remember her eyes - very wise, bright and happy. She stated that I should come to her to the lessons and I think she gave me a key.

I am not exactly sure what it could mean, maybe you could give me some hints to follow?

How are you these days? Do you have lots of dreams to interpret? Hope you are enjoying it.

Smiles for You!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Nun

Katarzyna,

i apologize for not getting to your dream sooner. My web host normally sends an e-mail when a new dream request is posted but has not functioned as it should in the past week.

Driving the car indicates you have control of emotional aspects in your life. A parked car may suggest you are not moving forward as you should or would like. Cakes can be symbols of accomplishment {rewards} or indulgence. The nun may be a symbol of living up to the vows/promises you have made in life, including those you made to yourself. The mysterious knowledge about philosophical topics would be knowledge from the unconscious, philosophical aspects {the realities in your life} that are difficult to understand {this may point to unconscious motivations you are not aware of}. Her eyes are your unconscious eyes and the unconscious holds truths about yourself that need to be made consciously know and understood.

Look at the cakes and determine which fits, the rewards or the indulgence. Then look at promises made.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Nun

Hi Jerry,

Thanks a mill for you interpretation. I will have to think a little bit more about the dream.

It seems that you have loads of dream to think of. Hope you are well and happy.

Smiles for yourself

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present