Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Long vivid dream

Mel,
Thanks for the response. It does provide further clues to the dream images. In particular those of your aunt and uncle {which I felt were not so important as literal experiences}. The language about them in the dream 'My uncle was there sitting on a chair. My aunt was cleaning up the area i had been at, and i remember feeling suddenly worried, like i was hiding something in the corner' points to a passive relationship with your uncle {sitting on a chair} but something more involved with your aunt. That would likely be related to your mother and her attitude.

The one thing you said that is significant is a willingness to return to therapy. As I stated previously we all have issues that could use some therapy to help understand them and resolve them. Let unattended they only grow stronger and will in some way have an influence on you personality wise as well as who you become as an adult. If I had known much earlier in life what I know now about the influence of my childhood relationship with my father {I should say non-relationship} and the affect it had on my early adult life I would have lived an entirely different life. That is how strong early life experiences/influences have on all of us. Unconsciously we are controlled by those events. If both parents smoke, drink or are abusive it is likely the children will possess the same traits. It isn't rocket science, it is common sense. A child picks up on such things and it is embedded in the psyche. So please do follow up on the therapy so you will be able to live an early adulthood free of unconscious influences. I was 42 when i began to free myself from the energies of childhood {that is when I first discovered Joseph Campbell and Jungian psyche}. Oh what could have been if only I had known earlier.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present