Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 96000

there is only one dream...and thats by my mother..i didnt have any...i was saying that now i realized what that dream was about 7 8 months back i didnt know what was it and and i was dreaming my life with him ...u know victim thing...but now i see i m totally in different direction and trust me im happy so happy to see my life ahead away from this heartless creature..he tortured me a lot on daily basis...uff

so the dream was about me very happy saying i won 96000 prize bond....and besides me sitting my boyfriend saying i have right on this prize...and me and my boyfriend were at his house....thats it...this what my mom saw...she said you seems very happy just the way in real when your too happy just like that..

telling you more this guy is our family guy...his and our family has strong trust bonding...yup hell...his brothers and sisters and mine grew up together...he is also very best buddy of my brother...yup i know i have been abused by the most trustable person on earth...my whole family trust him like hell...we were about to get married and it is even announced in our families...:O...so see nobody knows his actual face...i just cannot believe he did horrible horrible things with me..

anyways..purpose of telling you is you need to know my situation and him too and my family too who still dont know what i been through...and they still thinks he is the most decent perfect mature guy ever...which he obviously fooled us all right from the start...we spend our childhood together u know:I...

so this dream came to my mom 6 to seven months back....at that time i translate it differently....but looking at my recent scenario i now know just know that it was about me and him...im sure of it...because i cant believe what i been through and was stuck ...so this is how it is...i have been through hell...i never though of it coming from the most trustable person or i would say animal....

this dream was predicting i know about me getting out of this misery back when it came...but nobody knows..i didn t know either .because just like everybody else who is in abusive relationship i didnt know that i was in it...and getting out of it seems like a miracle...and seems like been in this relation with him was some kind of trials for me in this world.....you know i am talking in a religious matter....trials...you know after trials you are awarded too:)....although it was hell...ahh..so this is what i think....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: age: 27 ..location:pakistan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Maxy,
Not much to go on to give an interpretation. Because it was your mother's dream about you it would involve her emotional desires/interest in relationship to you. Her dreams are about her emotional self and a dream about you would be about her interest/desires about you. There must be associations to your experience that she identifies with {perhaps even unconsciously} and that would be a reason for this type dream. The number 96{000} could be archetypal properties. That may suggest common threads in both your and her life. The number itself, 9 and 6, could have archetypal associations {the number 9 and common threads} but with personal associations {the number 6 and personal associations}.

The number 96000 may have personal associations but as for the metaphysical properties, and its relationship to the dream, the number would represent wholeness of body, mind and spirit. The number 9 represents the soul {as a metaphysical property} and the number 6 would represent wholeness of the body. But the soul must be healed before the body can be. Soul in Greek mythology translates to psyche. Psyche is the psychology. I sense your mother had desires for you to have a whole and happy life but there may have been doubts about that possibility due to your psychological condition {letting your emotions take control and having a relationship with the guy in the first place}.

Being your mother's dream, and the inclusion of the number 96{000} in it, there may be personal associations in her life that relate to your experiences. Has she had a bad relationship similar to the one you went through? I such a case her dream may have taken her personal experience {and wisdom} and used that as a message about your relationship. And if you are happy as you say you are then she too may have lived the same experience.

Other than that, with so little to go on about the actual dream, this is the best I can do as an analysis. If your mother remembers the dream and you can post that I would be better able to tell you more.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

hey ....

the dream was about me very happy , saying i won 96000 prize bond....and besides me sitting my boyfriend saying i have right on this prize...and me and my boyfriend were at his house....thats it...this what my mom saw...she said you seems very happy just the way in real when your too happy just like that....

my mom says he (my boyfriend)..was sitting like as if he some kind of king...which i would rather understand obviously....that mom couldnt understand his gesture and attitude in dream ...i know its more than like a boss which she is saying like a king...as he always act like whose the boss....control freak he is...anyways....and i was so happy running saying i won 96000 prize bond and my boyfriend saying i have a right on this prize....so see not like a king like my owner my boss....who has every right on me on my things.... so thats it....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: age: 27 ..location:pakistan

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Maxey,
Again your mother's dream is how she feels/felt when she had the dream. Look at the dream language and match it to her actual waking life emotions/feelings and you will understand the dream. I an having difficulty in understanding the exact wording of the dream and how it played out. If you were in the dream it would point to how she fells/felt about you. Perhaps winning the prize is what she wishes for, you to win in relationships in your life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present