Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The end ?

Brittany,
I'll provide an interpretation Sunday morning. Full day ahead of me today doing the required 'social stuff' and not my best time to analyze dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: The end ?

Brittany,
The two dreams seem to continue the pattern from the first dream you posted on March 18th. That dream {in my analysis} involved deep emotional turmoil and an inability to express your true emotions. The pattern of expression fits in these two dreams.

Here is a breakdown of what I see in the first dream:
-The full moon would represent fertility, new personal growth {something that would be natural at age 19 despite any emotional conflicts
-snowflake would represent purity/perfection {this may allude to something that was taken away from you}
-sky is transcendence, an ability to express your true self {experiences that transformed you so you can not be your true self}
-the colors are positive emotional energies {positive horizons}
-black is turning negative/bad {horizons have turned negative}
-huge gray hand would suggest a barrier to these abilities {something that has caused an inability to express your true self}
-crashing through window is not being able to see beyond limitations {unconscious limitations due to negative experiences}
-lava is built up anger flowing out
-veins protective defenses {built up defenses hat cause your emotions to flow in negative ways}

My sense of the first dream is there are past experiences that have limited your ability to be your true self. These experiences are beginning to have unconscious control over your a conscious actions {a norm when built up emotions are not resolved}. The issues involved are beginning to have a very real conscious affect on your personality.

The second dream continues this pattern. Here is a breakdown of those images:

-Solar Eclipse {positive aspects giving way to excessive patterns of behavior-continuing the pattern in the first dream}
-running around is confusion about an issue not understood you are attempting to escape {consciously you are not aware of the unconscious stimuli that cause damage to your personality}
-dog is a neglected part of yourself {because you are unable to be your true self}
-following you home points to the unconscious energies that are consciously taking control. and will not let you be the person you should be {because of the negative experiences in your life}
-dark outside-unconscious aspect that will not allow you be true self
-covering them up is pushing these negative experiences deeper into the unconscious {so you consciously will not have to deal with them}
-marrying your bf is bringing together broken parts {rings symbolize wholeness}
-end of the world is an end of wholeness, an inability to achieve wholeness

Again the same pattern emerges. There are experiences in your life that are limiting your ability to be the 'whole' person you should be. Negative experiences in your life are causing this. These two dreams seem to point to the overall condition of your life and not anything particular experience. That may suggest this is was an ongoing experience during early life or having to live a traumatic negative environment. Something or someone has caused damage to your ability to be the person you should have been able to be as your grow older {the snowflake and represent purity/perfection}. It may be something has taken away this purity, emotionally and perhaps physically. I do get the sense these experiences are beginning to show up in your personality {a normal thing since unconsciously repressed emotions tend to take control of the conscious life, without you knowing it}. The question is 'what are the negative experiences in your life that is causing you not to be whole'? Is it the environment you grew up in {a lack of proper parenting or perhaps living with monetary restrictions, or both} or was there particular traumatic experiences that are the cause {it could be a combination}? These dreams are about your life, the way you are and feel today as well as those early life experiences/influences that are the foundations your life is built on {like a house you have foundations that define the strength of your whole self-the house is you}. There may be confusion at this particular time in life, not only unconsciously {related to repressing/covering up the emotions} but also particular instances where you feel confused.

Let me know your thoughts {you have not provided a follow up response to my first analysis}. Without a response I do not know what fits and which direction to look.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present