Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Guinea pig Dream

Mel,
My sense of the dream is it is attempting to communicate your desire to be a part of the crowd you have to associate with but have had difficulties in doing so. Are you the shy type person? A part of the reason for this, other than possible personality traits, is you are turned off by the 'normal' crowd attitude. You are more prone to get involved in things that help with personal growth than the outer worldly things most kids you are are involved with.

There may have been a recent experience that amplified this. It was a learning experience and from it you have to learned to accept the 'crowd's attitude and have embraced the challenges that go with it. It is a burden to have to 'play' the game because of all the weirdness {creatures} that you come across and get in your way of wanting to fit in yet still be your true self.

Does this fit with how you feel and who you are?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

I Have social anxiety, and because of that i am extremely shy. Recently, i was sort of, forced into social situations that, at first rather sucked, but afterwards, i realized that it wasn't so bad. As for that, what you're saying makes a lot of sense. Thank you!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 14

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Mel,
I'll provide a response in the morning {Sunday}. Have a long day ahead of me serving the dragon {social responsibilities}.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

mel,
The social anxiety issue does come through in your dream. The good thing is you analyzed the situation and saw it was not as bad as you thought, or felt. Being able to be objective in these matters is most important. Instead of seeing things strictly in a tinted view {ego} you are able to look at things and determine the truth. It wasn't as bad as you though probably applies to many situations in life. This is true for everyone.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present