Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Please interpret my dream

@ Jerry, thank U for the time you have spent responding to my post. U r appreciated. On this new job I will be a Liaison b/t several departments for the company that I work for. I received this job only by Gods grace. I believe that God put me here for some reason. I feel like they chose me b/c I can pretty much get along w/ anybody. People say that I am very nice & sweet, kinda like a mediator. I do lack self confidence in a lot of areas however I feel confident that I can do this job & represent everyone very well. I will also get to do a tiny bit of traveling....Speaking in front of people makes me nervous & I will have to do this on this job....I have also been worried about my personal relationship w/ a guy that we r just friends but I love him. When I opened up the card in this dream that was attached to this tree trunk I was hoping inside it was from him but it was from a boss. I've been asking God for a sign if he is the one but I do not know if this dream is linked to that issue....

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

AndreaSunshine,
Looking back over the dream and with what info you have provided in your last post I think the dream is reflecting your positive attitude toward the 'delivery' of a good opportunity for you. The position will allow you to fully blossom . The tall tree truck is that opportunity, one that will require a lot of effort but will ultimately allow you to reach your full potential. This opportunity will require you to recognize new responsibilities that go with the potential, you being the 'boss' in control of that happening. A new opportunity, a new direction with you as the director.

Note: The rule of thumb, one which I find holds true, is any unknown, unnamed person in a dream is an aspect of the dreamer. Here the director you have never met before would represent an animus quality you have never utilized previously. You are the boss, in charge of taking advantage of this gifted opportunity.

The good things nated in the dream would represent your positive abilities and/or attitude. Not knowing this aspect of yourself reflects not having had this experience {perhaps referring to the requirement/opportunity of speaking in public}. There are doubts of course since is a new aspect. How will you achieve all of this? {getting the tree truck home}.

Then there is the issue of the African man and woman. Often such images represent a major transition in the dreamer's life, an unconscious reflection of the path of the conscious life {reaching potential is often a primary theme}. It also can point to the collective unconscious, the archetypal energies of achieving wholeness. You are overcoming unconscious restrictions and allowing your conscious life to reach its potential. The fact there is a man and woman suggests true balance within your psyche. It is because you do have a natural 'gift' {abilities}that you are able to reach your full potential.

I see the dream as a very positive dream. My sense is you are at a major point in your life that holds great potential. You have the abilities and from the dream I sense you will take advantage of them, and the opportunity. I do request if you should become famous you remember me and my message of the importance that dreams have in each of our lives.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

@ Jerry, you do not know how much I appreciate you in going in depth w/ me on my dream. Thank u for the time that you have spent doing this for me. Things r becoming so clear to me now. I do wish that I had the ability to interpret my dreams this is a wonderful gift that you have. I can see that God wants me to happy & thankful for the places that He is taking me. I can also see that right now I am preparing for greater. Only if you knew how accurate your interpretation was. I have always wondered if I needed to change careers maybe go back to school but now it's confirmed that as of now I am right where God wants me to be. My Father tells me I am right whet I need I be also. I will not forget you Jerry and I will let know how things turn out for me. I have never had a desire to be famous but if God has thy in store for me I will gladly walk in. I just want to be in His Will and now I know He is preparing me for greater just stay positive no matter how much my personal life hurts right now I need I rejoice over the divine miracle and blessings that He is giving me at this very moment. I will begin to thank Him every day for the gifts & natural abilities that He is giving me. I will also thank Him do opening up doors for me and lastly but not least I thank Him for leading me to you! 😊Thank U Jerry and God bless you in all you endeavors!!! U will not be forgotten!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present