Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: interpret my dream

I have an upcoming doctor's visit regarding a lump on my left breast. Just like my sister had. Also, she would always advise me to leave my soon to be ex husband and that caused turmoil between us.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Irene,
That could very well be a message of the dream {all dreams have at least two interpretations/applications}. The dream may be addressing your fear of something new in your life {possible breast cancer}. Although dreams do sometimes reveal physical conditions before they are become consciously known, it is more likely addressing a fear of having the cancer your sister had. This could be true whether or not there is an actual cancer. It is a fear without a 'heart beat'. What is growing within you {pregnancy} is the fear. I don't see the dream predicting you have cancer. I do see a better possibility it is a fear more than an actually of cancer. Your growing fear has no heart beat. What needs to die is your fear.
Let's hope this is true.

As for her advice, that could be the unresolved issue. Whatever conflict there may have been about the issue needs to 'die'. You need to let that heal.

My prayers are with you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

thank you so much. It makes perfect sense.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 41

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

stats from 7-14-10 to the present