Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New dream :)

As always I agree!! so now the digging. what aspect is it that wants out? what was the radio trying to tell me? (I find when I ask myself personal questions I can then find the truth.) Could the radio symbolize all of the things i hear and see and then could the water then indicate the truth or the unseen of all the things I take in. Its like i have said before I can see the metaphors for life in movies and I can hear the symbols in all music. its like "God, personified is speaking to me". (It is the connecting of the minds isnt it? I mean when I hear a song and then identify with it on a deeper level doesnt that then connect my mind with that of the writer? Wouldnt it then be a language all of its own? just a thought but maybe the story of the tower of babble in the bible is a metaphor about humans being able to understand symbolic language?) Back on subject lol! i will look inward and reflect on what you said and as always I look forward to discovering what this dream says ty!! p.s. i had a new dream last night cant wait for you to read it. I dont know why but I feel something very profound in it!! Oh and no headache this morning while remembering lol yea!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 missouri

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present