Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cats lol

So beautiful the day today jerry!! birds chirping and I can feel the rain in the air. Have you ever been told that you are like someones diary personified. thats how I feel. I want to share something with you. In the back of my mind my ego is screaming at me to hold back no dont say that what if they think your crazy? But then "me" I say but what is life without the chance of falling and finding yourself in a new and undiscovered place. I prayed, no I begged the world, myself for somebody or something that I could connect to on a deeper level. In truth I was and probably one mommy breakdown to a mental ward. Sometimes I wonder if I am not already there. Funny isnt the world a mental ward, constantly applying band-aids to our heads? "Here take this pill it will make you feel better." and oh "watch this movie or this distraction ect." When truth be told its a connecting mind in which we all crave. you are that mind jerry. See it doesnt matter to me if your 62 male and in florida or a 22 girl with braces, what matters is the link in the mind that connects me"the real one" and you "the real you". I have so much respect for you, for in the entirety of my life I have never found someone who was able to break through to me with so much ease. Thank you.

This has become my new ritual or religion lol

If you never reach another person please know that your light shines so bright that even through a computer thousands of miles away I can still see it shine. You will forever be held in my heart with love and friendship!!

So onward to my dream!!

The setting of my dream is very pretty countryside. I am at a house but more like a vacation home. I believe I am on a balcony and I look down to see other people or a family sitting below on a deck. the house is being used by more than just me. I know i talk to the family and it a pleasant dream. There is more here though I can not seem to recall.

I am in the house I know I am not alone (still cant see who) in walks my puppy who is golden retriever and very happy. There are two beautiful blackish brownish reminds me of brindle colored cats. They were 2x the size of a normal cat. It was blissful I snuggled and loved on the cats.

The dream jumps and i remember something about a tree maybe a limb broke not sure.

It jumps again this time i am sitting out side with a bunch of people there is one man in particular that i am interested in. He is not beautiful but rather harsh and rough. I am attracted to him. His smell is overwhelming and wonderful. He leads me back inside the house. we are getting ready to become intimate. In the room there are 2 beds twin size I laid down on the one to my left and he got ready to get in bed with me but my dream ended there.

It seemed to be sunny and light like i was able to let myself go in the dream without guilt lol anyway look forward to hearing from ya!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 missouri

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Cats lol

Rebecca,
I'll provide an analysis to your dream and a response Sunday morning. Saturdays I help my son with the contracting business and my mind is fixed on those responsibilities. The only day of the week I am not able to start the morning working with dreams.

As for it being a mental world. My philosophy on life is 'think psychologically, live spiritually'.Of course my spiritual concepts are based on the laws of Karma {cause and effect} and not any religion. Staying in touch with the emotions {psychology} and earth {spirituality} along with physical fitness {34 years} is what keeps me centered. That and my creative self.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Cats lol

Rebecca,
It does brighten my day to know we are connecting. But more importantly is you are able to connect with those other aspects beyond the pressures of everyday life. As long as social responsibilities control the whole life there can never be a realization of the true self. I tend to gauge success by how well there is a connection to that inner being. It is from that advantage point life unfolds and harmony and balance become a reality. I spent the first 42 years of my life wondering in the maze of illusion I knew what I was about. Only after I discovered Campbell and Jungian psyche did I finally realize my truth. We all have an inherent calling, creative, spiritual and the need to fulfill our potential as human beings. Stay that path and you will find your bliss as well as meaning in life.

Your dream.
My sense is the dream is focused on that inner self. The countryside, the vacation, th 'other people {aspects of yourself} 'below' you. The deck is an extension of yourself. This other self is wishing to break through.

The puppy {our animal side} is a 'golden retriever' and is young {your development}. This is that inner self. The cats are the 'feminine' aspects which in Jungian psyche is the greater power {over the masculine}. Think of the muse, spirituality, creativity, the true self within. It is also the mother, both inner and outer. It is from this feminine aspect we must learn to live. In accord with the earth {Mother Earth}, in accord with social obligations {you as a mother}, in accord with the inner mother that seeks to develop to its potential. This is where true bliss originates.

The man is your animus, outer masculine, rough to look at {live with} but with an attraction to the inner being that can not be denied. This is the conscious self that wishes/needs to be united with the inner self to bring about balance. It is this conscious aspect of discipline and ability that must take the lead of the ego and bring it to accord with the inner feminine. The intimacy is the uniting of the outer with the inner. The two beds are the opposites and in mythology {which is the universal dream and shares the symbols with our personal dreams} the hero/heroine always chooses the left hand path {the bed on the left}. This is the path of adventure, away from control of social dictates, blazing your own path in life. This masculine aspect {the outer} is ready to join with the inner self. At the moment it is still a dream {conscious desire}. And it should not end there.

The dream is a breakthrough to total realization of the joining of the inner and outer. You are conscious of what is required, all you need to do is follow through. Although there are other aspects of the dream that may fit with your conscious life {recent experiences} I am confident the primary message is to be the heroine in your own life and follow this path laid out {Jungian psyche, follow your bliss}. The man is the strong conscious ability to persevere. He is also symbolic of discipline, staying the path despite the pitfalls that life throws at you {the first Buddhist saying is 'life is full of sorrow', no matter how well your life is}. You know what is required, you need onl to follow the 'hero thread' {see Monomyth}. To use Campbell's famous quote,

Furthermore, we have not even to risk the adventure alone; for the heroes of all time have gone before us; the labyrinth is thoroughly known; we have only to follow the thread of the hero-path. And where we had thought to find an abomination, we shall find a god; where we had thought to slay another, we shall slay ourselves; where we had thought to travel outward, we shall come to the center of our own existence; and where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world.

Go with it and see life open up.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present