Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream affecting my daily life. Can't get it out of my head.

I dreamt the following a couple of days ago.

My dream started with me and some friends on a bus going on some kind of trip. We reach our destination. Then it sort of fast forwards to coming back to the bus. when i climb in i see a girl sitting in back seat. i cant remember her face. i go up to her and notice that she looks very sick. i ask her if she's okay and she says no. Then suddenly the dream changes and i am at a house and the same girl is in there too, along with some of her friends. i look at her(keep in mind i cant remember her face) and i have this overwhelming feeling i cant describe. i felt so much love and care for her.
she stood up and looked really tired. i went upto her picked her up and was carrying her to a room and thats when i woke up.
The fact thats driving me crazy is i am still having these overwhelming feelings every time i think about the girl in the dream and i dont even remember her face!

Due to this i am not able to concentrate on my work and it's affecting my day to day activities. Please help!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19, india

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Dream affecting my daily life. Can\\\'t get it out of my head.

Anonymous,
The girl with the face you can't remember is you. She represents some aspect {room} of yourself that you can't or don't want to remember. She is your 'inner child' so to speak, a need to comfort and care for this part of you that has been affected emotionally.

What aspects in your life fit with this? It was an emotional experience{s} from earlier life, most likely childhood.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream affecting my daily life. Can\\\\\\\'t get it out of my head.

Well... Some years ago we moved to different city due to some problems. I had to leave everything, my friends my family and move to a new place.
Could that be somehow related.?

Re: Dream affecting my daily life. Can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It could have to do with that. But look deeper into your early childhood. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications.

As for the move. Was that situation before your move a place in life you truly loved? Is there something about that experience you can no longer envision? Perhaps your life has changed from better to worse or vice versa. That is how the dream would fit into the move you mentioned. Remember, the person in the dream whose face you can not 'see' is you. It has to do with your emotions. Where the dream changes you are i
in a house' {the house is you}. The same girl comes along with the change. It could be the change, the move you made that is the emotional issue. Is it an issue?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dream affecting my daily life. Can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You've given me some great insight. But I'm sorry i dont want to continue this conversation.
You're doing a good thing here...(y)

stats from 7-14-10 to the present