Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Old house & ocean sailing

Marie,
It is very possible if not likely your experiences as a child in relationship to your father are unconscious motivators as an adult. My life took that course and I never knew it until I discovered Jungian psyche some 22 years ago. After years of deep and continuous self examination i began to realize I was duplicating many of my father's actions in my adulthood {my father left my mother and 4 children when I was 5 and was never again a participant in our lives}. We now know that children, even in infancy, take in their environment and it becomes an unconscious fixture in the foundations for future growth.

As for moving on and be able to grow despite these influences, there are remedies. My path to wholeness and personal growth came from Jung's Individuation Process. Instead of professional therapy I was able to connect intuitively with Jung's concepts and identify my shadow aspects. Once that was achieved I began to understand the emotional energies that were controlling my conscious life and little by little remove them.

But there is always more to this therapy than just finding ones true identity. There is a realization of the greater possibilities in life, discovering the meaning in the individual life. The great thing for me was the intuitive connection not only led to the resolution of the deep motivators but also began my education into dream analysis. I do not have any formal training in Jungian psychology but I do possess an intuitive understanding of his concepts. From 22 years of working with dreams, especially from my work at this Dream Forum {which has been on line since 2005}, I've discovered I do have the ability to understand and interpret dreams {as many people do who use Jung and have an intuitive mind}. During those early years of learning Jung I also self taught myself to design websites. These sites were/are my way of expressing my true self, as well as a tool for sharing what I have learned. Although the primary goal is to resolve the underlying unconscious issues in life {which most often stem from early life}, there is also the issues of finding meaning in life as we age. Jung, as well as my spiritual mentor Joseph Campbell taught we find true meaning and wholeness when we discover our spiritual and creative aspects {spiritual is not religious but a connection with the divine in nature}. My websites are my outlet for creativity. The muse is our natural connection to the greater 'metaphysical' properties in life. 'Follow your bliss', that thing in life you love doing most. By doing that you put yourself on a level of higher consciousness where society doesn't dictate how you live life. By giving from the soul, the muse within, we are sharing with others. That is a spiritual endeavor in itself. It is a process that requires discipline and personal bravery {you are confronting the inner demons, the real devil in life}. Few people realize this but those who do and {ad}venture the hero path undergo a true birth and resurrection {the metaphorical symbolism of Jesus death and resurrection}. It is a transformation of the highest order where you are released from the bonds of unconscious motivations and freed to explore your highest potential. I have experienced this from Campbell's tutelage as has George Lucas, Linda Ronstadt, Jerry Garcia and many others who heard the call to adventure.

Visit the links I have provided and see if you 'get turned on' by them.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present