Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: church dream

Peggy,
Always great when the dream points to the positives in the conscious life. Most often it is focused on the negative since that is what unconsciously rules the waking life. When you get to that point where the dream focuses on the positives then you know you are on the right path. Even the negatives tend to have a positive spin, a reflection of how we are consciously doing things right. When I take time to remember a dream there are past experiences that I knew were controlling but because I have worked through those issues they present themselves in a different light, more of an unconscious lesson of having learned from past experiences more so than a handicap that continues to influence the conscious life in negative ways. I do see a break through in these recent dreams. Self knowledge is one of the most powerful tools.

On the topic of art {the creative aspects}. I consider any creative activity as a spiritual endeavor. It illustrates the true being within and through our creative self we are sharing. One important lesson I learned long ago from Joseph Campbells Monomyth is when you achieve that higher place of inner knowledge, the task before you is to share what you have learned. I think of this lesson when I analyse dreams, using the inherent skills {intuitiveness-developing the skills we naturally possess} to help others realize their inner journey. A great many who visit the Dream Forum have already begun that inner search. My goal is to help point them in a direction of continued learning using Jung and Campbell {and their students and disciples} as tools of understanding. I consider myself a conduit between the difficult Jung {Jungian psyche can get really deep} and the articulate storyteller Campbell. Putting into as simple language as I can to help others understand their message. More often than not {for those like you and I who have progressed in this journey} there is an intuitive recognition of the message that fits with their journey. This shouldnt be surprising since we all are made from the same fabric and our deepest senses are ruled by the archetypes. A quote from Campbell, "Shakespeare said that art is a mirror held up to nature." And its is, a spiritual/metaphysical aspect that is transforming, the old self dies and the new self is resurrected/reborn. Gives new meaning and a shift of focus to Jesus death on the cross.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present