Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Eclipse

Katarzyna,
I'll provide an analysis of your dream in the morning {Monday}. It is good to know you have an interest in the individuation process. To peek your interest let me say it not only changed my life, it resolved those unconscious motivators that controlled my life for the first 42 years. I went from a couch potato, sports freak to someone who found their natural path in life {dreams and web design}, as well as resolving the emotional conflicts brought about from early life issues {a non existent father}. It is very possible to find meaning in life if there is a genuine desire to do so. And Jung's individuation process can be the tool to get you there.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Katarzyna,
This dream is probably addressing masculine aspects that are not understood/developed [slow to learn boyfriend/strange men}. The dream is attempting to get you to recognize/accept these masculine qualities {turning the light on and let them in}. The number six often represents the physical body and a need for wholeness. The neuronal eclipse would be one aspect {cell} of your psyche that is being obscured by others aspects {psychological}. This would apply to the undeveloped masculine aspects, the animus is being overshadowed by other aspects {the emotions}. If you think of your sister as your shadow {overshadowed} then it is something important within you that needs to be eliminated/let out {bathroom}. This masculine aspect has a hurtful side that would pierce you emotionally and possibly anger. This masculine aspect has a positive side in that by developing it you would be able to better understand your shadow aspects {bf going after sister}.

You are learning something different about yourself, this masculine aspect, that is very important to you. This is an aspect that will let you be able to accept love as you wish/need to. Are you a shy person? That may be part of the under developed masculine that keeps you from being 'touched' by love.

As for your friend leaving for two weeks and you missing him. It touches on the inner masculine aspects that you are missing. Your animus is very weak, the masculine aspects need to be developed. It is a slow process {as is your guy friend, slow to understand} but one that would be like your male friend.

My sense is the dream is addressing animus qualities as well as those deeper aspects that keep your masculines from being fully developed, or accepted. Have you been in bad relationship which has caused mistrust in men? The shadow aspect would point to earlier experiences that lend themselves to this attitude {perhaps parents had a bad relationship and that has helped shape your personality}. One has to do with inner qualities but I also sense there are conscious experiences involved also.

Going back over previous dreams, they may help with understanding this one. The Nun dream was about compromising your values and respect {job related}. The Magican dream contained elements to do with relationships. I get the sense these dreams are about these same topics. Relationships and compromising your values. A stronger developed masculine identity may help with these issues {an unconscious experience}. Or accepting men despite past experiences {a conscious experience}.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Hello Jerry,

I have written below 2 days ago, unfortunately I didn't have internet and tried to posted this from my phone but wasn't able to do that.

Thanks a mill for that. I have lots of things to think of as well as lots of questions for You. I didn't suppose that you remember my previous dream, that is why I mentioned that I am interested in topic so you have this information.

You mentioned that there is a possibility for masculine aspects to be overshadowed by emotion. I think I know what it is about. Since a long time I had a problem with men who like me. I didn't have any traumatic experience with men but since childchood I was very close to men who liked me, and when I saw that sb liked me I usually started ignoring him. It may be because I was afraid of sexuality and thought that if I like men the only way to show is go to bed with him. Or maybe there is another reason. I don't know. In my last job I noticed one guy liked me a lot. Overwhelming emotions from my side was involved, we didn't do anything but because I noticed that he felt sth too I started to be very unpolite to him and hurt him many times. He hurt me too and there was negative circle. I was unable to switch off my emotions when he was near and behaved in very strange way. I was unable to think logically and give him sth good.In current job there is the guy too. He declared that he liked me very much, he is very open. I am afraid to hurt him and try to do the best to give him goodness. I observe myself in every situation and when I fail I try to fix the problem. The problem is that I have husband and child and sometimes I feel like giving everything to other guy- I mean body. Then rational thinking comes and after consideration I know that this would hurt many people and I forbid myself to do it.
Also two times I love men but then they ignored me and it caused a lot of pain to me and maybe then anger and distrust developed.

What do you mean by saying touched by love?

My colleague from current job stated that I have no soul, also told me that I have to learn assertiveness.

What masculine aspects may be touched because of my friend leaving for a business trip? I miss him already, I wasn't able to tell him goodbye when we saw each other because of emotions, I only said that' how could you leave me with all that people' and also when he stated that we will be in touch I told' don't lie' or sth like that. Later I send him a message to take care and have fun.

About previous dream- compromising my values and respect- it came to my mind that my friend mentioned that I need to learn assertivness in order other people have respect to me- and I laughed at him pointing out that I don't care about respect, while I think I do.

I am very grateful for your interpretation. I sense it is very important to me now and YOU are big help. Words won't express my gratitude.

Smiles for YOU!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Katarzyna,
I'll provide a detailed response Friday. I had to alter my routine today and go to the gym early instead of my regular routine of working with dreams. I do better with my intuitive senses early mornings and to analyze a dream without those senses working on all cylinders isn't fair to you nor the process.

Jerry

Katarzyna,
"Since a long time I had a problem with men who like me." I believe this is the message the dream is trying to convey. The issue of your troubled relationship with men and the reasons for it {which have yet to be fully given in your dreams}. In my analysis I wrote, "My sense is the dream is addressing animus qualities as well as those deeper aspects that keep your masculines from being fully developed, or accepted." There are problems to do with relationships with the masculine {men} that are not fully developed {going back to childhood} and a problem with trusting men who likes you and you turn away from them.
Or is it problems with trusting yourself {thought that if I like men the only way to show is go to bed with him}. My guess is you have problems with trust issues and that would stem from earlier experiences in life, and likely from childhood. Why are you afraid of sexuality? The dream seems to be pointing to an undeveloped, proper relationship with men in early life.

The way you describe the experience with the guy at work seems to point to unconscious motivated behavior on your part {Overwhelming emotions from my side}. Something unconsciously is driving you and to the point you feel you must hurt men. My sense is, and this comes from personal experience that is very similar to your feeling you need to 'give everything', is you are duplicating early life influences. I suggest you look at your mother and father and determine if you are doing the same thing they did when you were a child. You state there were no traumatic experiences in your life. But early learning as a child can do as much harm to the psyche as a traumatic experience. As a young adult I was imitating my father in many ways {he was na SOB all of his life}, especially to do with sex. I was trying o find, through sexual relationships, the love and acceptance I never received as a child from my father. Your experience in life seems to be very much along the same experiences.

You need to determine why it is you feel this way toward men. I suggest you go back as far as you can in childhood and try to remember what experiences you had. Examine your whole childhood, you mother and father's attitude and how they lived their lives and see what influences there are that might cause you to have the feelings you have as an adult. This is exactly what the Individuation Process is all about. A self examination of your whole life. I did this {began at age 42} and discovered the unconscious motivations. As the old saying goes. like father like son. I was imitating him {when it came to sex and relationships-I never was the SOB when it came to being a father}.

Let me know your thoughts and anything you may come up with off he top of your head. This is a process that will take a lot of time to resolve, it is not something that you will be able to solve over night.That will require discipline, staying the course and following the path to self understanding.
This is what the hero/heroine journey is about. All heros/heroines disciplined themselves to achieve their goal. You are the heroine in your own life.

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Thank you very much for this. Lots of thinking for me.

As for now I can tell that relationship between my parents were pretty good, although as a child I heard a lot from my mother about bad behaviour from father side. I don't mean sexual bad behaviour but some situations which hurt my mother. When I was young my father spend a lot of great time with me by when I was 3-4 years old he went abroad for 2 years. When he came back he didn't participate in family life as he was previously, he was silent and reserved. Maybe that is why I feel that way.

But if I didn't develop strong relationship with in early childhood why strong emotions? I don't understand that.

Very difficult topic, but as you said I will give myself a time for that journey:)

Thanks a mill again!

Smiles for You!

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} female

Katarzyna,
Early life impressions are imprinted on the psyche. The first 3-4 years of life were with a loving time with your father. When he left and then returned that changed. It could be his lack of participation as a father affected your impression of him. Children pick up on things unconsciously and anything that has to do with close relationships, especially to do with love and acceptance, are also imprinted on the psyche. Whether those impressions are strong enough to have an influence on you as an adult would require a deeper inspection. Plus there is your mother's talking about bad behavior on your father's side. Could there be something you do not know about your father that would be relevant? There was a change in him before and after his trip abroad. What was that about {the trip}? I believe I read in a previous post you saw your father in very high esteem. You may want to examine those years he was away and see what is there. What you picked up on as intuitively a young child could have been a building block to your personality {if there was something negative}.

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I will have to think about it.

Thank you very much again. I will discover what's it about but need some time.

Smiles:)

Katarzyna,
Take your time. I know this is something new to consider and may or may not be relevant. It was very early in life, a time when you were just beginning to have memories {age 4/5 is when a child first begins to have memories}. But even with that children are able to pick up on things and store them even at an earlier age.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present