Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My shoes

Anonymous,
The guy you knew from your past is probably addressing issues to do with animus qualities that stem from early life experiences/influences. These issues need to come out {Exit} so you can recognize the foundations {feet} that cause you to possess certain attitudes {shoes} in your waking life. These attitudes may have to do with men in general as well as a cause for emotional levels and how you respond emotionally. You would have a problem with not only needing to recognize these inner aspects but may have difficulty with letting men see into your life. The new shoes would be a need for a new attitude so you will not be so self conscious about aspects of who you are.

Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My shoes

Anonymous,
In response to your post {on another thread you posted titled Guy Wants Me Dead}. Your question about the dream statement made by the man, I want to start a shoe business, could have anything to do with starting your own business {and ending up not doing so}, yes, but it would more likely be addressing animus/masculine aspects. The guy would be you, involving masculine qualities you possess {or lack possessing}. The bottom of the stairs would involve unconscious energies that are seeking {through the dream} to be recognized and incorporated into your whole psyche {exiting the unconscious and entering into conscious understanding..

Your shoes would be the attitudes related to these masculine aspects {formed from early life experiences/influences}. Your feet are what support you, carry you forward in life. The clear shoes may represent clarity, seeing clearing because your foundations {feet} could be seen {you recognized the limitations in your decision making/a masculine quality?}. New shoes would be new outer attitudes. The clean part may represent not soiled, in proper condition. The self conscious remark would be a \\\'mirror\\\' of what is within you, unconscious energies/tendencies being projected outward {representing either your strengths or your limitations of your personality}. But that is OK, everything is good and right {perhaps pointing to making the right decision about the shoe business}.

To understand what masculine qualities within you that are being addressed you need to look to the guy from your past and determine what about him you relate to, strengths or weaknesses he possesses that fit you. Let me go to your other posted dream Guy Wants Me Dead and see what that is about and how it relates to this dream and you emotional life.

As for the message of this dream. The dream is using the shoe business as a metaphor for masculine aspects that are unconscious motivators in your personality and psyche. These tendencies would have an impact on your decision making. The way the dream plays out the foundations {early life experiences/influences} on which your life is build is positive or with a positive outcome. The dream may be stating either you made a right decision {shoe business} or that your used your masculine qualities in a positive way despite be self conscious {a limitation}. Your other posted dream may be addressing the reasons/consequences about those limitations, or be expanding on the topic in more detail. I\\\'ll try to put that in context after I analyze it a second time {with the new knowledge I have about this dream and your life}.

Jerry

Do not feel obligated to contribute. This is strictly voluntary and does not affect your ability to post your dreams for analysis....Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present