Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Broken Glasses

I tried to post this dream earlier but couldn't find it:

I show my sister my glasses to show her how bad my eyesight is and she throws them on the ground. She is wearing silver wire frames and then my brother comes along and steps on the glasses and smashes them completely.

:(

Thanks
May

Re: Broken Glasses

May,
On one level I believe there are unconscious {possibly subconscious} emotional aspects pertaining to your early life life {ground} where you are blind to conscious understanding {bad eyesight}. It may be a simple matter looking inward {silver/insight} to reveal these aspects. What is keeping you from doing so are \'related\' masculine aspects {brother}. Often this points to early life conditioning involving male relatives.

On another level the dream may be addressing a conflict between brother and sister{s} which has created an inner conflict within you.

Jerry

Do not feel obligated to contribute. This is strictly voluntary and does not affect your ability to post your dreams for analysis....Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Both interpretations are 100 percent correct Jerry.

Early life especially because of male relatives was hell.

My brother seems to want to continue in that tradition- because of his own internalized negativity.

My relationship with my brother, sister and mom and all my relatives - all are strained and unhappy relationships. In fact I don't talk to my family any more.

My own internal masculine seems to be very much against me and I'd like to turn that around-- how do I make things better and at least stop self sabotaging?

Thank you

May

May,
These issues would be related to your 'cutting belly open being poisoned by brother' dream. hose early life issues are now turning into emotional baggage. The only way to make things better is to recognize and acknowledge what all the issues are and work to resolve them one by one. It may require you to put a distance between family members if they can not change their attitude {you are working on your emotional issues-are they, can they do the same?}. I used Jung's Individuation Process and self analyzed myself to come up with a resolution. If you are able to work through your issues yourself {a long, slow process} then that may work. If not it may require a trained therapist/psychologist. The only alternative would be to do little or nothing. Even if you cut all members of your family out of your life the emotional scares are still there. Those have to be reconciled also.

Jerry

Do not feel obligated to contribute. This is strictly voluntary and does not affect your ability to post your dreams for analysis....Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present