Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Slave Tsunami

Darryn,
Because the dream was during your early teens can you give me some details of what your life was like during those years. Did you have a happy childhood? Dreams reflect what the true self is at the time of the dream. The three things that stand out for me in the dream are the pebbles, the noise, the wall and the fear you felt. One phrase in particular got my attention, "programmed to carry out this task." The pebbles could represent little annoyances in life but they also could represent smaller issues related to larger problems {pebble being from larger stones}. The noise would be significant and could represent an uncertainty or fear surrounding a life situation. The wall is a barrier that needs to be removed or gotten past. The fear or threat could be a literal fact in your life {again, at the time you had the dream}. We must take into consideration your age. Thirteen is a time of body as well as psychological changes and the dream may {or may not} have to do with those issues. If there was something in your early childhood that would fit then the dream would likely be addressing those issues. Were your parents good parents, in terms of not only providing substance and protection but also providing adequate love, attention and acceptance? Some additional information about that period in your life will be very helpful in analyzing the dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present