Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Three eye dream about me by my 6 year old.

My son came downstairs and my wife said he reported he had a dream about me that I had three eyes. He went to hug me and I had three eye and noticed I had two eyes when he approach, and when he was done hugging me I had three eyes again. This is from my six year old son.

I assume this is about my son. Thanks Bob

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Three eye dream about me by my 6 year old.

Bob,
Correct me if I am incorrect but this is a dream your six year old son had?

Dreams of someone that age could represent a lot of things, their imagination having a lot to do with dream content {imaginary things that have nothing to do with reality}. Some recent experience to do with eyes may have influenced the dream. But it could be the dream is as much real as is an adult's dream {or an older person}. His hugging you could represent love and acceptance of you. The third eye would be someone who has greater insights and he looks at you in this manner. His approaching you and you having two eyes is the reality, you having three eyes would be how he sees you through his eyes. Someone who has greater wisdom/insights. This would be a natural reaction of a good son/father relationship. As a reality {even he will have a sense of reality}, he loves you {hug} but beyond that he sees you with greater eyes, someone who is a 'superman' of sorts.

If there has been a recent experience where he was scolded his dream may be on the negative side. In reality he loves you {two eyes} but because he was scolded or punished he may see you {in the dream} as a monster {three eyes}. Was there a very recent event where he was scolded or punished?

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Jerry, You are correct in that it is my son's dreams. I think the negative version is true as the day before the dream (5 hours before bed time when he had the dream) I had just unhooked from a chemo pump and driving him home. I had a common side effect, i.e. sudden urge to use the restroom without warning. It was so bad that my son was telling me about his day and I asked him to be completely quiet as it took everything to concentrate not to make a mess and drive to the closest restroom. I parked at a library and went in leaving him and his younger sister alone. Hence, they were a little shocked . I didn't yell, but more like begged and sound rather pathetic in tone as I was miserable. Maybe I seemed to be a monster of some type on that day to him. Thanks. Bob

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51 Ohio

Bob,
Little things like that could stir a child' imagination. And with what they see throughout the day on various modes of electronics all together their little minds can come up with some dandy visions. Dreams reflect our truest self and in the mind of a child imagination still reigns. At least for those who are fortunate to have a normal childhood.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present