Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Three eye dream about me by my 6 year old.

Jerry, You are correct in that it is my son's dreams. I think the negative version is true as the day before the dream (5 hours before bed time when he had the dream) I had just unhooked from a chemo pump and driving him home. I had a common side effect, i.e. sudden urge to use the restroom without warning. It was so bad that my son was telling me about his day and I asked him to be completely quiet as it took everything to concentrate not to make a mess and drive to the closest restroom. I parked at a library and went in leaving him and his younger sister alone. Hence, they were a little shocked . I didn't yell, but more like begged and sound rather pathetic in tone as I was miserable. Maybe I seemed to be a monster of some type on that day to him. Thanks. Bob

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 51 Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Three eye dream about me by my 6 year old.

Bob,
Little things like that could stir a child' imagination. And with what they see throughout the day on various modes of electronics all together their little minds can come up with some dandy visions. Dreams reflect our truest self and in the mind of a child imagination still reigns. At least for those who are fortunate to have a normal childhood.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present