Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Outer House Construction Dream

Agsunshine,
I'll comment in more detail either later today or in the morning {Friday}. You provided some useful information. I do want to comment on a couple of things you posted. And because on comment as you are working on your spiritual and psychological life I want to look again at the dream and see what comments the dream may have on those topics.

Spirituality and psychological. That is what dreams are all about. Addressing the psychology of the dreamer and by pushing for resolution of the inner conflicts it leads to a 'higher understanding' of oneself and the whole outer world/universe. When properly implemented this will lead to the spiritual aspect of the psyche. God and hopefully an even greater enlightenment beyond the mere religious concepts. The primary intent of the dream is to find 'god' within yourself and identifying with that and living from it. I've studied the religions of the world {22 years} but it is the 'higher understanding' of the inner world that provides true spiritual nourishment and growth. The inner world is a natural world and the laws of nature are what rule. In living life, including a spiritual life, I tend to live life according to the laws of cause and affect, Karma. It is an Eastern philosophy that fits naturally with the psyche as well as the natural world. It is also a part of Jungian psyche and if you are wanting to explore psychologically then Jung is the route to take. I did and life has opened up to where I do have balance and harmony {despite the sorrows of life which is something we will all experience no matter how good life is}.

What avenues are you exploring spiritually? I have several pages on the subject {related to Jungian psyche} and I will offer them to you after I know the path you have chosen to explore. Are they the traditional religion or more advance metaphysical concepts including Eastern concepts, heretic Christian philosophies and/or natural religions related to earth spirituality such as Wicca/Pagan spirituality {Wicca and pagan spiritualist are not evil as many think of them}.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Okay! Thank U so much Jerry, I really appreciate U!

The avenues that I am hoping to explore spiritually are based on traditional religion (Christianity) non denominational. however I want to focus more on learning who God as well as focusing on a personal relationship w/ him rather than a "religion". I believe it is important to study other religions as well. I believe this & I will do this however for my personal life I choose traditional religion (Christianity). I would like to read what u have on Jungian psyche. I am very interested to learn. I have not read or studied this before. So please send them to me!

Spiritually I am looking to be stable within. I want to be balanced. I also want to love myself more. I want to find myself. I don't really even know what it i in this world I truly love. My passion, I haven't found it yet. I want to know what my purpose is. It is a dream of mine to b married but I don't think this will happen until I have resolved the above. I am also looking for healing in my emotional, physical, mental self.

Thank U again for taking another look at my dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Agsunshine,

Your response about your co-worker shows another assocations to the actual person which would also be a symbolic representation for what you desire for yourself.
She got married a few years ago to a wonderful man that reminds me of my sisters fiancé
But there is a conflict here. "She had some ways that i myself considered not relationship material like". Although the traits she possesses may not fit you the fact you feel you have aspects about yourself compared to your sister that causes an inferior trait within you. I do believe this is a primary issue the dream is attempting to communicate. The early childhood impressions/experiences of being less than your sister, along with her better fortunes in life in many aspects, have manifest themselve into an emotional complex. This may be something you need to work with and resolve, finding within yourself greater value for who you are. This complex may also leave you vulnerable and because you are searching for a spiritual identity it is important to choose the right path and not be led astray. This gets into the spiritual concepts we have discussed. I will elaborate more on those after I provide links to Jungian psyche which has a spiritual concept as part of the theory of the human condition, to go with the Shadow, the anima/animus and the Self {which is the higher spiritual identity within each of us}. You can read about these concepts by clicking on the links {in red} provided.

To get an idea of what Jungian dream psyche and psychology is about I direct you to my page A Simple Guide to Dreams. Along with the links I provided above the website where they are found is The Power of Dreams. This is a condensed version of my older website {on line since 1998} Myths-Dreams-Symbols. That site has more than 500 pages of relevant content on Jungian psyche and goes into greater depth. The Power of Dreams website is where you need to start if you are interested in learning about the psychology of dreams.

As for your spiritual search. I don't want to discourage your desire to explore the traditional Christian faith but I will direct you to aspects about the religion few people know about. They are the Gnostic Gospels, and contain facts about Jesus and Christianity few Christians are aware of {the church would not wish for them to know}. For me these manuscripts provide a true picture of the real Jesus that is very different from the one depicted in the bible. They are what are termed by traditional Christianity as 'heretic' versions of Jesus but what they are come from original manuscripts dug up in 1946 that had been buried for nearly two thousand years. They have not be touched by modern man which means they have not been altered. What they represent was rejected by the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great (reigned 306–337) who ruled Rome and became a Christian. Through his rule Christianity began to become the dominant religion of the Roman Empire. The chapters we see in the bible were chosen at his command and the Gnostic Gospels were rejected because they were deemed unsuitable and did not fit with his theology. The one basic difference that stands out is the Gnostics {a heretic Christian sect around the time of Jesus} believe one must look within them self to find God and not look outside as taught by the Christian church. This fits very much with Jungian psychology which directs us to look inward for the 'demons'in our lives and not to something outside us that is not real. Jung was greatly influenced by Gnosticism and Buddhism {both have pretty much the same message, look inward}. Read the pages in the link I provided above as well as the one below. You don't have to forgo your search of traditional Christianity. But these rejected concepts of Christianity will provide you with insights that can enlighten you beyond anyone or anything you learn in the traditional sense.

I grew up in the Christian faith but now consider myself a recovering Southern Baptist/Church of Christ {I attended both denominations up until my late teens}.

Here are a few pages you should look at. They are from Elaine Pagels an authority on Gnosticism and Christianity. The Lost Teachings of Jesus

Another page is from PBS Frontline, an investigation of the Gnostic Gospels in historical context to Christian theology. From Jesus to Christ

By the way. The websites/pages I listed I designed myself. It was only after I discovered Jungian psyche I was able to realize my hidden creative abilities and my intuitive ability to analyze and interpret dreams. I looked inward and found my true self. This verified the Jungian proverb:
"He who looks outward dreams. He who looks inward, awakens."

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Thank U so much! Yes I agree w/ u completely. I have much work to do internally. I appreciate u so much for all the literature u have given me to read & study. I will be working on this this weekend. Thank U for helping me through my journey!!!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

stats from 7-14-10 to the present