Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Batman, Soulmate and Orange Suit.

Its daytime. Im in a car. An SUV with someone. No face but its the presence of a female friend. We are parked outside of a club venue as if there is an event. (Like a Halloween party) There are people outside of the club and then I see a guy in my current life who I know is my soulmate. He is standing outside talking to people and he has on this BRIGHT orange suit. The suit kind of looks like a pimp suit. Its Halloween. So I say to myself, awww he doesn't look that cute. Then he spots me in the car and says awww your SO NOSY. Then he goes to the drivers side of the SUV and says something and I say to myself Oh my God who am I kidding he's gorgeous. Then he hops in a car and drives away. Then we flash to nighttime. He and I are at the top of the stairs and we are talking and he's the Bouncer of the club. So there are so many people on line and EVERYONE of these people have BATMAN symbol paraphernalia. Shirts Watches Hats Book bags Coats etc,. Ive been seeing these symbols in real life but asked for confirmation from God if the symbols are meant for him. I believe the dream confirmed that. Basically that everything will be ok between us and to keep my eye on the prize. (I think?) I just need help interpreting everything else and understanding.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Batman, Soulmate and Orange Suit.

Sade,
I will provide an interpretation to your dream Wednesday morning. Your dream is 'involved message' and although I sense possibilities to the dream's focus it is not coming through clearly. I am having a busy day with 'ego stuff' and social requirements and not in the mold I wish to be in when I analysis dreams. I use my intuitive senses to recognize the patterns in dreams {emotional issues spoken in a language of symbol and metaphor} and when I can't fully utilize me intuitive self I have more difficulty reading dreams. And with everything else in life, my philosophy is 'if you can't do it right then don't do it'. Most dreams can be properly interpreted and I wish to be right as often as I can when analyzing any and all dreams. It could be important to you to understand what this dream message is {all dreams have a message}.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Ok thank you, I'll be looking forward to it.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Sade,
My first impression from the car/SUV/friend images is that the dream is speaking about aspects of your personality that are unknown or not recognized {no face}. The car is you and how you live your life The SUV could a reference to traits that involve abilities to negotiate the difficulties in life {an SUV is a special type vehicle that can get through rougher terrain}. The friend would be a positive aspect about yourself. Parked outside the venue would be referencing the conscious self and the event is the primary message the dream is attempting to communicate {type of event may have particular personal associations to do with traits , the type club could have associations to an actual experience or an impression of it}. Halloween party may symbolize a celebration of uncovering hidden aspects about yourself that were not known or realized. The guy is the relationship you are but also animus/masculine aspects. The relationship with the guy in your life likely has associations to the inner masculine qualities within you that are an issue {dreams are about your emotions, primarily the emotional issues that are in conflict}. The orange suit and pimp description may be how you unconsciously/intuitively feel about your guy or/and yourself. I get the impression there is a conflict about how you may really feel about your guy {he doesn't look that cute/who am I kidding he's gorgeous}. It is only after he goes to the 'other side' of your masculine strengths {your weak side} that you think of him as gorgeous. Could it be when you are in his presence, under his spell {Halloween} you feel a certain way? But when hops into your 'right' mind {car} there is something that drives you away from these feelings.

Then you are in your unconscious self {nighttime}. This is how you really feel and not what your biased ego perceives or wishes for. He is a bouncer at your club {your inner self}. Something about him may be 'bouncing' around in your mind that causes a conflict {bouncers prevent trouble/conflicts}. The top of the stairs is the thinking self. Perhaps too much subjective thinking and too little objectivity. He gets in {your car} on your weak side {feminine emotions} but you are driven away by something about the relationship when he hops in {enters into your true self}.

Then there is Batman. The 'dark night' {which could represent unconscious contents}. There are a lot of associations to this dark aspect {many people on line} which may reflect more than one emotional issue that is in conflict. Apparently you have conscious reflections on this symbol but the unconscious references go beyond what is known/perceived consciously. Faith can carry you a long way but when it gets to getting things done it is you who has to do the ground work. Consciously you are one person but unconsciously we are all motivated by unconscious factors we are not aware of. The thinking aspect {top of the stairs} may have you seeing one thing {that fits your wishes and desires} but the dream is about what is true and sees things objectively as they are {not subjectively to fit the ego desires}. The Batman signal is a signal for help when someone is in distress. Your comments about asking God for direction leads me to believe there is a need for help in making a right decision. Keeping your eye on the prize may be a conscious desire that lacks real critical thought.

My sense is there are questions about the relationship with your soul mate that either come from intuitive sensing about him that does not fit what you really want. Either that or there are unconscious motivators from life experiences/influences {usually from childhood} that prevent you from seeing things as they really are. It could be both, the unconscious motivators as well as sensing things about the relationship. There may be such a strong desire for finding the right guy you are not seeing clearly. And that could be because of early life influences. But whatever the reason I sense there are real questions about whether you are going in the right direction {the car} or being led down the wrong path {he jumping in on your weak side}. Give some serious thought to my analysis and let me know what you come up with.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

Wow that hit the nail on the head. I feel confused about him because he confuses me. We are really connected spiritually and he shows up in my dreams... These dreams come to pass. When we are together its beautiful its amazing and it seems like the heavens are cheering for us. Confirmation Ive never experienced before with anyone else. Then he does this hot and cold thing when we are not around each other. Which hurts and is frustrating. I push him away to protect myself, but it seems I get signs that point to him as being THE ONE. But the reality hurts. Bad timing? He has issues he needs to work out and I guess I do too. He definitely is a weakness, and I see that I am a weakness to him when I am around him. But Im seeing someone else who I really really really like, (the first in a long time since him) and I keep getting haunted by my soulmate. In my dreams, through signs, etc,. Its torturous.

Sade,
I live by the principle 'if in doubt don't'. If there are doubts about your soul mate then don't get too involved until those issues are thoroughly thought through. From how you describe him he has some real issues that need deep thought. My sense from the dream you do have real questions {this is your true self speaking}. He knows how to manipulate you {getting in on your weak side} using spiritual connections. The dream to me seems to be saying this is not the right guy. At least as long as he has the issues and I doubt those will disappear without serious psychological help. I believe in signs but if you do not take them as intuitive signals {let the ego blind you} then you can misread what they represent. Just as with dreams most all images are symbolic and not literal. Don't look at the relationship subjectively {fitting the corrupt ego's desires and wishes} but objectively. Reality trumps illusion. If he has these qualities you describe my advice is to look somewhere else for a soul mate.

Jerry

Great sound advice. Thank you. You are right. He's definitely no good for me at this point in time.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present