Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sexual dreams repeated

Hi
I know there are times when I do go all out but there are times I can get disencouraged or fear it's not gonna turn out the way I want to and stop from trying or doing anything but I can't think of any specific time atm. Might be to do with my lack of confidence or fear of rejection at times if it matters.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Sexual dreams repeated

Alice,

The attraction to this other guy may have a bearing on the dream but my sense is he symbolizes a masculine/animus aspect within your psyche. The sexual attraction would be the waking life attraction you feel but he could represent a union of opposites which leads to wholeness and balance in your personality. That could have to do with your lack of confidence and/or fear of rejection. Those aspects of your personality are in conflict creating a psychological imbalance which needs a 'masculine' effort to resolve {your masculine qualities need development}. The implication would be this aspect, the inner conflict you have with personal qualities. The dream would be addressing other outer conscious experiences {attraction to this guy} as well as unconscious inner emotional conflicts {lack of confidence/fear of rejection. Your masculine qualities are weak when it comes to these issues.
Note: All dreams, all dream images have at least two meanings/applications. Often one points toward recent conscious experiences while another points to inner psychological aspects as I have described.

The part about your desire for him but his lack of interest could point to the inner aspects {and possibly the real life experiences if he does show a lack of interest}. Again 'he' would represent your animus. When you get to the sex part that may point to your fear of rejection. The fact the dream completely changes could be statement about your sexual desires and fear of rejection but changes to focus on the underlying reasons for those fears. To understand the reasons would require a deeper inspection of your psyche. Most likely they stem from early life experiences/influences, childhood environment and parental support.

In summary I do believe the dream is addressing the deeper issues to do with your fears and lack of confidence. The side issue would be the guy you are attracted to but to resolve both issues would require a resolution of the inner conflict first. If you have dreams that feature a childhood or children then post it. Usually those type dreams are focusing on the reasons for personality traits and issues in later life.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present