Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Passing On A Number

Hi Jerry,

I did have some negative childhood experiences, involving men. These affected me more than I had initially realised. I unconsciously carried a deep seated resentment and mistrust towards men for a long time. Once I recognized these underlying feelings (a result of the psychological experience I mentioned before) and their effects I began to consciously trace them back to their source and unravel them.
I've resolved them as far as I've been aware of them and able to do so. I do believe there's more that are still hidden from my consciousness. I don't know if the hidden aspects are some early experiences that have been repressed or it's simply a side of myself that I still haven't acknowledged. I think it's quite likely that the dark figure could be pointing to something from my past that is unconscious.
I remember a reoccurring dream that I had as a child. A man with red eyes would be watching me through the window. I began trying to analyze my dreams about 18 months ago after I had a very vivid and terrifying dream about a man with red eyes.

My Mother and I have a good relationship. I see it as healthy and balanced. She has suffered with mental health problems for a long time. This did cause some issues for me on a psychological/emotional level, but I've faced them and worked through them, also.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present