Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
unfortunate events

I was in a large parking lot. Someone was in the car with me (but it was not focused on who in the dream). As I was backing into a parking spot, a man from behind started to grab the door to hijack my car. I think he carjacked it so I dreaded telling my mother (and brother who was with her) inside the grocery store that a man just carjacked my car or our ride home (my mom wouldn't be able to bring the groceries home). I had to run for my life into the grocery store because there was an explosion where my car was (I can't remember if it was a small plane crash or what) and debris was flying through the air.
I felt relieved that I got out of my car because I didn't know if it caught on fire from the disaster.I ran past the police outside the grocery store to get away from the debris. When I entered the grocery store, there was flooding. I got my feet wet walking through the water. It looked like lake water with store products from the aisles floating in it. I didn't know how my mom could finish grocery shopping or if I would be able to find her in the flood. I found her and my brother. I don't remember if she asked me if I reported the carjacking to the police, but my thought was I couldn't report it before I saw her because I had to run from my life in the explosion. I was afraid my mom would be mad at me for not reporting the carjacking when I saw the police. I think I left the grocery store and got back into my undamaged car. Someone was in the car with me (but the focus was not on who) and I told them to duck while drove fast (ducked down) so we wouldn't be hurt by the carjacker shooting bullets at the car. He was behind us.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: unfortunate events

A,
It will be Sunday morning before I will be able to provide an analysis of your dream. I am retired but work Saturdays with the family construction business. An all day thing.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: unfortunate events

A,
Has there been an experience {most likely from earlier in life} that has threaten to cause great emotional harm if not has already 'hijacked' you emotionally? It would have likely involved your mother and possibly your brother. You probably have placed this issue into your unconscious so not to have to deal with the emotional aspects. But now these issues are rising from the depths and threaten an emotional flood. There may be issues to do with this experience that are in conflict with your mother {perhaps actions or non-actions on her part}. It is an issue that has not been a focus in our life until recently. Now you have to duck the emotional aspects so not to wound other people involved.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present