Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Engagement

Rose,
It will be Sunday morning before I will be able to provide an analysis of your dream. I am retired but work Saturdays with the family construction business. An all day thing.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Engagement

Rose,
Was there a recent experience where you displayed negative reactions that you would not normally do {opposite how you usually act/react-man sitting across from you, opposites}? It is more how your sister would act/react and it would be something she would enjoy seeing in you. This experience would not only address a recent experience but how you reject the negative qualities your sister possesses. You are aware of her negative aspects and do not want to come across like her {public room}. The man would represent masculine qualities {forceful, arrogant, mean, etc}, qualities she possesses and opposite who you are. Look at recent events and see if this in some way fits {may not be as exactly as I stated}.

On another level {all dreams have at least two interpretations/applications}. There could also have been a past experience that had to do with marriage or similar 'proposals'. It could have involved your sister. A private matter that became public perhaps.

As for the the second part of the dream.

On a lesser issue {smaller room}, there are opposite aspects you like about certain 'negative' masculine qualities. These would be qualities you see as strengths and wish you possessed them {jealous}. These would new feelings, something you are not sure you could be but would you could engage other people when needed.

On another level. Again there may have been past experiences that involved jealousy. And proposals.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present