Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Please tell me what this reoccurring dream means!

Jenevive,
My sense is the dream is addressing how you feel about yourself and a need for attention. In real life you are not the person you wish you were {in the dream}. I do think the dream is addressing your desire for attention since you do feel you are not as pretty as you wish and can not afford the nicer things in life. Be be prettier and have the better things would be like having people stand up and cheer for you, you would shine and glitter not only in your own eyes but also other people. In reality you feel people do not even notice you {emotionless faces}. To be noticed, to be prettier, to have nice things would put you on a pedestal and make you feel 8 ft tall. Instead of feeling ordinary you would feel like a real gem of a person.

As for the man in the dream. He is something you have made up {i made one/gem special for him-he is your perfect guy}. You wish for someone to match who you are {clowns with same mouth}. You would share the same seat and you would feel 'elevated' because of this perfect guy {if he were real}. As for his laughing and crying, these are the two opposites of what you wish for and how it really is. Much like a real clown, you are laughing on the outside but crying on the inside. This is the made up man you wish for on the outside, something you have had to make up on the inside. Crying on the inside until the dream is done but in the dream he brings a smile to your face {he is you-both clowns with the same smile}.

The dream reflects how you really feel about yourself and your desires in life. A cry for better things. A cry for attention. For someone to care about you.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present