Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: breathing problems

My sister hasn't been nice to me. She was mean to me since I was a child. We don't really have a relationship, and my mom blames me for it. I have always been nice to her, but it's like I'm not good enough for her to talk to.

Does the big hole in her back mean anything in particular? That was a pretty startling effect.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Amy,
Your response pretty much confirms my thoughts about the dream. Even the best analysis of a dream can only provide an outline of the dreamer's emotional life. Putting it all together, the actual personal experiences can only be done by the dreamer.

The hole in your sister's back could symbolize an emptiness of the relationship }based on her coldness toward you}. Because there was no real relationship it created an emptiness, a void where there should be love and affection. Her deformed back would also represent the deformed relationship. Instead there was tension and conflict. The cement ground would be pointing to the cemented relationship, the ground the relationship that was built on from childhood. The brain is the thinking aspect which would point to emotional conflict in the relationship, how it causes you to feel because of her attitude toward you {and your response toward her attitude}. Shouting at her to breathe is wanting her to breathe life into the relationship. Your mother's attitude is depicted by the anger from her in the dream. All of this points to the emotional conflict you have because of the non-relationship with your sister and her attitude toward you {as well as your mother's}. Your description of the relationship falls into place with the dream images/actions.

What to do about it? If you can't change it then avoid her as best you can so not to create more conflict.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Perhaps I had this dream because today was a family gathering for someone's B-day party. I stopped attending these gatherings because of the way my sister makes me feel. She sets the tone for others to treat me. It's so hard to explain this to others. My mom gets mad at me for not attending and believes that my sister acts cold to me because I don't go to these gathering. However, I stopped going to the gatherings because my sister acted cold, and I didn't want to feel bad for days afterwards.

I don't know which choice is right. I just know that I feel better when I don't go. Could my dream or mind be telling me that I am making the right choice by not going?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

Amy,
I don't see anything in the dream that focuses on a decision whether to go or not to go. The family at the hospital could be describing the conflicts you have with them {as well as with each other}. Did your problems with breathing coincide with the decision about going? If there is that much stress associated with going and you know if you do attend there will be issues and conflict, I would not go. Until you find a way to resolve these issues with your family {all would have to make a tremendous effort} then you will probably suffer a lot of stress when having to be in contact with them. I would work on the issues you have that are in conflict, any conflicts about yourself that would keep you from being able to work things out with family. You can only change yourself. Your family will have to work out their issues. If they can not then it may be necessary to keep a distance from them {if possible} until there is a change all around. Let them know how you feel. That may make it worse but by expressing yourself you take a big step in resolving your own inner issues.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present