Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why do I have these dreams about her?

Jerry,

This dream is reflecting the conflict you have in the relationship with the girl as well as your own emotions. Most of the dream is pretty much going over the emotional events in the relationship {with girl as well as school friends/acquaintances}. The part about the guy with the gun would represent him being a part of yourself {particular characteristics about him is why he is in the dream}. The gun would represent hostility and negative emotions {dreams 'primarily' speak in a language of symbol and metaphor} you have within you. You are running away from certain emotional experiences {to do with the whole events}. His pointing the gun at you represents your feelings about the negative responses {in your posts} and your negative emotions. You are running from those emotions/experiences but also going back to them {negative experiences to do with the girl}. That would be the on again/off again relationship you have with her. Again these are metaphorical representations of your emotional self and not literal experiences/events {no one is going to be shot, literally.

This dream probably is addressing issues of fear to do with her and her bf. There may have been thoughts about her getting pregnant which would put a whole new light on the relationship. Pregnancy is symbolic of something new and that could be the 'new light'. It could also represent expectations or desires of you wanting her to start something 'new' with you and not someone else especially her bf. This would be a fear factor that dreams normally address.

The very short dreams are merely reflections of actual emotional experiences to do with the relationship. The reason I ask for the age of the dreamer is because a young person will likely have dreams that reflect more recent experiences. A young person has yet to accumulate a lot of emotional baggage so there is not past emotional conflicts to deal with {yet}. The opposite is true for an older person. Their dreams tend to focus on past emotional experiences that continue to be in conflict. Their dreams will also focus on recent events {all dreams do both} but many will focus on past experiences that led a person to be who they are later in life {foundations to personality and behavior as an adult}.

Your friend's dream is about her emotions and you being in it would have to do with 'her' and aspects about you that emotionally moves her {your dreams are about you}. The dream is very vague as who is doing what {is it the friend or the girl you are interested in who is rolling around in chairs, etc?}. I can't analyze this because I don't know who is doing what. But the friend's dream has to do with her emotions. Could she be interested in you?

The last dream seems to be a reflection of many of the actual events you listed in your comments. Your friend's amusement about your situation. The back and forth, on again/off again relationship with the girl. That on again/off again part would also apply to yourself. One day there are positive signs about the relationship, other days negative signs. Good day and bad days. The dream is addressing actual experiences as well as your own inner conflicts and how you feel. That si what dreams do in an attempt to help your resolve emotional conflicts {nature gave us our immune system to help protect the body, and dreams to help protect the mind/psyche}.

As for the relationship over all. Remember this girl is only a freshman. She is as confused as you are. Both of you will do 'silly' things because you are young. Believe me when you get older you will look back at these events and wonder, 'what the h*ll was I thinking/doing?' Young love makes us to strange things {love in general will do that}. If it is meant to be it will happen. Most likely both of you will move on to something else. This is a phase. Don't get too stressed out over it because the feelings you have can and will change. There is a small possibility things will work out for you and her over the long term but most likely you will go your way and find someone else as will she. Don't let your education suffer because of it because that is, at this time in your life, more important than relationships. Hard to think that way but from experience I know the feelings {I was deeply in love with my childhood sweetheart}.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present