Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Triplets!

My boyfriend had dream-

He was dressed up as though he came from work
He opened a creepy steel door into a studio; a well furnished apartment or house; mood was
pleasant.

In there he was greeted by triplets ( Spanish brunettes)
One (the first one he noticed) was upset with him;didn't like him
One was happy to see him!
The last one hide behind the one who didn't like him ; she was afraid of him.
They all wanted to play with him

The one who liked him ran up the stairs first as the others followed asking for them to catch him.

He ran up a long staircase....almost as though they were spiralling.
He reached a point where he mets a middle aged asian man

The Asian man was in a playful mood as well and he throw a shoe at him in a playful way as though they wanted him to play catch.

It was a males dress shoe-black.

He picked up the shoe and tossed it back to the Asian man but it hit the rail and came back to him.
He tossed it back again and it hit the rail again but this time my bf caught it and tossed it back once more

He tossed it one more time and it went over ...pass the Asian guy but the Asian guy didn't go get it

My boyfriend walked past him
Walked up a few more flights and woke up

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 Brooklyn, N.Y. United states

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Triplets!

Cindy,
I'll provide an analysis to your bf's dream in the morning. My intuitive mind draws a 'blank' when trying to decode the dream language. This is a usual thing {drawing a blank} after an early morning workout {my physical fitness routine}. I am in the process of changing my scheduled work out times to the afternoons so I can better utilize my intuitive self {which is keenest in the morning hours}. The early morning workouts were caused by not having access to facilities in the afternoon.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Oops there is so many types I'll repost it! Im sorry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

My boyfriend had dream-

He was dressed up as though he came from work
He opened a creepy steel door into a studio; a well furnished apartment or house; mood was
pleasant.

In there he was greeted by triplets ( Spanish brunettes)
One (the first one he noticed) was upset with him;didn't like him
One was happy to see him!
The last one hide behind the one who didn't like him ; she was afraid of him.
They all wanted to play with him

The one who liked him ran up the stairs first as the others followed asking for HIM to catch THEM (Playing tag or something like that)

He ran up a long staircase....almost as though they were spiralling.
He reached a point where he mets a middle aged asian man

The Asian man was in a playful mood as well and he threw a shoe at him in a playful way as though he wanted him to play catch.

It was a males dress shoe-black.

He picked up the shoe and tossed it back to the Asian man but it hit the rail and came back to him.
He tossed it back again and it hit the rail again but this time my bf caught it and tossed it back once more

He tossed it one more time and it went over ...past the Asian guy but the Asian guy didn't go get it

My boyfriend walked past him
Walked up a few more flights and woke up
dited

Cindy,
First the commercial.

Click Here for details on how to help

The Dream

My sense of the dream is it points to certain attitudes your bf has that are unconsciously driven. He tends to cover up his emotions and tries to put a positive spin in his waking life but on the inside he feels very much different. He hides from his true emotions. Likely this has a lot to do with being a young man and being able to hide certain underlying causes to his personality, able to be positive despite the inner turmoil. It may take time before these issues since he is able to put a positive spin on these attitudes. Often they become more prevalent in later life {after mid-life}.
As to what there are specifically is hard to say. The one repetitive theme is the number 3. Not only in the three Spanish girls {feminine aspects that probably represent particular emotional responses in his waking life} but also at the end of the dream where he throws the shoe {basic attitudes in life} and it keeps coming back to him. Have him look at recent experiences prior to the dream and see if there are any associations to this number three. Something he may have done that keeps coming back to him despite his trying to prevent it. I do believe it does involve particular attitudes he possesses {albeit unconscious} that may cause negative reactions on his part or something negative that continues to come back to him despite the positive front he puts on in his waking life. There is something he does in his conscious life, something he puts on a positive attitude about that plays on his emotions within. It may something that is difficult for him to get past, something that occurred in his early life that causes a reaction in the present. Likely there would have been an experience related to this issue just prior to the dream. He will have to put those pieces together since the personal experience {prior to the dream} is something only he would know. The unconscious aspects I see have to do with patterns of behavior that are unconsciously driven and affect his personality and how he acts or/and reacts to certain situations in his waking life.

Again, have him ponder the number 3 and any associations.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present