Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Involves feces, mobile phone & girlfriend.

I'll just start off the dream exactly as it happens.

My girlfriend (whom I'm currently having a little hiccup with) appeared and told me that she dropped her phone into the toilet bowl (the type that you squat and not sit). I remember being frustrated because she just got her iPhone 5 about a few months ago. The next thing I know I'm already in the toilet stall. Here's the tricky part. There's feces and urine in the bowl and her phone was directly underneath. I remember asking the owner of the building for some gloves so that I can wear to pick up the phone. I got it and started wearing it and I ask for second set of gloves which I ended up not wanting it because it took too long to get here.

I started pushing the feces aside and the water was yellow in color so I assumed it must be urine. Saw the phone, took me two tries to get it. I was told to be careful because chances of getting it back if it drops further will be very low. The phone slipped my hand on the first try. Finally got it out on the second try. Obviously the phone didn't look like iPhone 5 at all. I woke after looking at the phone.

This is the first time posting up a dream. Just felt that I needed to address this as I've been going through a few bumps in life recently.

Thanks in advance

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 Malaysia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Involves feces, mobile phone & girlfriend.

Player,

First the commercial.

Click Here for details on how to help

The Dream

I'm working on your dream and will have something concrete tomorrow {Tuesday}. I do think the dream is addressing issues to do with the 'hiccup' in the relationship with your gf. They would involve communication issues, issues that have negative aspects about them {feces and urine}. But I also sense deeper personality issues, those you possess to do with inner communication, unconscious aspects that have an influence on your personality that you need to be consciously aware of {communication with yourself}. There is also a distinct reference{s} to two attempts {tries}. You may want to look at recent experiences and see if this 'two tries' apply somewhere. The first attempt you let slip through your hands. It took two attempts associated with the communication issue {although the two may be addressing the two levels of the dream-all dreams and dream images have at least two meanings/applications}.
I'll try and sort it out in my final analysis.

The few bumps you have gone through recently may have more to do with the inner issues. Something that needs be acknowledged so you can correct any negative inner issues that are motivators in your decision making process.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thank you so much for taking the time to analyze the dream for me. Sorry for not providing more info.

You might be spot on on certain things here and I'm just trying to make sense of it.

Thank you in advance again

Sincerely
Player

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, Malaysia

Player,

First the advertisement.

Click Here for details on how to help

The Dream

First let me state that all dreams and dream images have at least two meanings/applications. When I address the levels of the dream I do so in an attempt to explain what may have taken place in your waking life that the dream is trying to help you resolve {a function of dreams, helping resolve emotional conflicts} as well as motivating factors in your unconscious that usually come from early life experiences/influences. The later level are unconscious aspects that motivate your personality as well as actions as an adult. It is usually easier to determine the unconscious patterns because they are universal themes while the personal waking experiences are more difficult {or impossible since they are your individual experiences}.

The she in your dream would represent not only your gf but also your inner feminine aspects {anima }. Her 'appearing' may suggest an influence from out of no where, which in dreams is usually a reference to unconscious contents. In waking life her appearance my represent an influence she has in your life.

Dropping the phone into the toilet bowl could represent communication aspects with her that has 'gone into the toilet' {this would likely be associated to the hiccup in the relationship you mentioned} . This would be the waking experiences in your life with her. The inner reference would be to communication with yourself, letting an aspect of yourself be thrown into the toilet. Toilets usually symbolize is a need to release emotional energies that have built up over in life {beginning in early infancy}. Because you are already in the stall, this reference could point to early life experiences/influences on personality. You are all ready prone to particular emotional stimuli which would affect how you act or react to life's experiences. These would come from early life foundations, those experiences/influences that formed your psyche and motivate you in later life. In other words, your reaction to some aspect of the waking life experience with your gf is pre-set because you were influenced by early life experiences to act/react in such a manner. Often it is an imitation of parental influences. Like father/like son kind of thing, brought about because it is the major, long term influence in early life {we now know infants have a tremendous ability to learn and are not born with a 'blank slate'}. The frustration would be a real life frustration related to the gf relationship/hiccup. But it would also point to inner frustrations. The IPhone 5 may be more than just a innocent comment. I Phone suggests a personal connotation, the I in inner communication. The number 5 often symbolizes for changes. The 'few months ago' comment also likely has meaning to the relationship and inner resources. What occurred five months ago that may be relevant to the relationship and/or experiences in other aspects of your life?

Note: These are the two levels of the dream structure, a concept Carl Jung recognized and one that fits with my analysis. I have had this confirmed time and again although it is sometimes for the dreamer to recognize the unconscious aspects.

The tricky part. Perhaps again not just a simple inclusion but one with meaning. Usually it is the unconscious aspects that are the tricky part in a dream since the dreamer is not aware of the associations. The fact the feces and urine {symbolic of emotional energies and rejected aspects are 'underneath' may point to unconscious layers of the psyche. The communication issues are underneath the feces and urine. This could point to unconscious motivating factors in terms of how you react to the current 'hiccup' in the relationship. As for the waking experiences the communication with her may have gotten very ugly at times. So much so you don't wish to touch on certain topics in the relationship {a request for gloves}. And because the owner of the building is you {you are both the building and the owner} a request for gloves may suggest an unconscious fear not to touch on certain aspects since they are sensitive or even rejected aspects {something from early life you disapproved of and rejected due to their emotional level of energy}.

The second set of gloves would be the second aspect of the meaning/application of dreams. The dream is attempting to resolve both layers, the recent waking life conflicts {hiccup in the relationship} as well as the motivating factors that influence your personality and how you act/react in adult life.

Pushing the feces aside. As for the inner aspects this could point to the need to push aside the 'learned' influences from early life {the dream is attempting to show what you need to do} so you will not make mistakes in how you handle relationships in adulthood. The color is of urine which may point to the rejected aspects I mentioned earlier. The two tries again may point to the two levels. It could also point to actual waking life 'tries'. The first try the phone {communication} slipped from your hand {abilities in life}. Unconsciously the first try would be related to the motivating energies, a negative aspect. On the second attempt, going beyond the usually way you would react in waking life circumstances there was a successful attempt. Have you attempted this 'second try'? The dream may be pointing to this in communicating with your gf. Only you will do so with a changed attitude {IPhone 5}, one in your communication with her {taking a different attitude} as well as taking a different attitude your unconscious would normally motivate you to take. Looking at these communication attempts with a 'better view' you awake to an enlightened psyche.

Dreams seldom offer up direct solutions to a problem in life. But this dream may be doing just that. One would be recognizing the unconscious reactions you normally follow and do something different {change of attitude}. The attitude you possess may be part of the problem in your communication with your gf. Give this some thought and see if it applies. Let me know the results.

Jerry

Thank you so much once again for the analyze. Such insight into the dream and the effort to explain every detail is just amazing. Speechless.

I will definitely keep my eyes open on certain things and will let u on the latest updates

Take care and God bless.

Sincerely,
Player

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27 Malaysia

Player,
I appreciate your kind words. If my analysis helps then I am rewarded by that. Knowing it did fit with your life says volumes about Jung's concepts on dreams. I merely conduit those concepts. And thoroughly enjoy doing it, especially knowing he got it right {dream analysis}.

If you wish to see what else he found within the deep psyche go here here. This may help with understanding the 'motivating' factors I spoke of.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present