Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
soul number of unborn child

Had a dream of being shown an unborn baby girl with a long number attached to it, and a voice said to me she was waiting for someone to call its number...do souls have numbers? Does this mean I will be having a baby or that I should ?

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30/m/stl mo

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: soul number of unborn child

Lucas,
Babies usually symbolize new aspects in one's life. A unborn baby would then represent a new aspect that has not been 'born'. Being a girl it would represent a anima or feminine aspect of your psyche. It could be pointing to a particular emotional issue {the feminine aspect often symbolizes the emotions in a man}. The long number in the context of the unborn baby may represent issues in your life that cause anxiety and disappointment {an issue that has been with you for a 'long' time}. The voice is your inner voice. Waiting to call its number could suggest it is something you have been waiting for.

Put it together and the dream could be addressing an unfilled aspect that causes emotional anxiety. If you are married it could very well have to do with having a real baby {if that is an actual issue in your life}. If you are not married it could represent a desire for a relationship that has not come about. Or some other aspect you would desire or need in your life that is an emotional issue. There are many possibilities about the feminine aspect that are a possibility. Look at your life in the context in provided and see where it might fit.

The question about souls is a good one. Everyone has a soul {including animals} but not everyone believes in a soul {psyche is Greek for soul, psychology the study of the soul}. There would have to be something issuing a number to each soul so you enter into something that can not be known {god is an unknown, is he/she or is he/she not?}. Going back to Greek the number for the soul is nine. It represented the nine muses as well as the Goddess or the feminine power. The 'long' version of the number nine is 432,000, a number Joseph Campbell continually came across in mythology in various categories and forms throughout history.
But to answer if the soul has a specific number, no one can say that it has in an objective view. In life one must see from an objective view and not an emotional one.

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

In the dream I also held this child and cried because of the pure love emitting from it.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

Apply that to what would fit in your waking life. What new but not yet born {or realized} thing are there in your life is there that would emit pure love? It would involve an emotional issue since dreams are about the emotions.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Male

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks for your insight Jerry.. I guess only time will tell

stats from 7-14-10 to the present