Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sudden recurring dreams about my ex crush

Usually i don't consider dreams seriously, but last few weeks i am getting some kind of dreams which is really disturbing me. It involves me and my crush who rejected me 3 years before i don't even see or speak to her but all the dreams involves me and her

I will list a few dreams,

1) Myself and my crush entering our unknown ancestor home, which gives pleasant feeling for us. In that house i find in dirty hidden places and wherever i search i am getting gold bars but when my crush searches she finds the same looking gold bars but they are chocolates covered in gold paper, but for me it is pure gold, and then she tries to speak

2) I was in a place suddenly i see a brand new girls gold ring with four diamonds embedded in it something tells my consciousness it is an engagement ring that is not yet wore by any one but has to be given to girl right now, suddenly in the background my crush's face appears she smiling at me but her face is little deformed

Like this many dreams are involving me and her is coming to not only me my cousin sister also dreamed that me and my crush are getting married

What does these dreams means ?
Are these dreams telling something ?

Note : In my family my aunt has a prophetic dreaming ability, Am i also exhibiting something like that

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24/male india

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Sudden recurring dreams about my ex crush

Charles,
First let me say if you have an 'ability' with dreams I suggest you read my pages on Jungian dream psyche and get an understanding of the science of dreams. Start here A Simple Guid to Dreams> Jungian concepts are based on the science of dreams and not on 'psychic' abilities alone {I consider myself 'psyche' not psychic}. There are proven concepts on dreams and when those are understood then your ability to 'read' dreams becomes more than just conjecture. It is also a scientific ability.

Your Dreams
If you want to know the real meaning{s}of your dreams then look at them as aspects about your inner self and not about your crush or anyone else. Although they can be applied to recent waking life experiences they will also focus on your psychology and emotions, what makes you tick and what factors there are for it. Dreams speak in a language of symbol and metaphor. The images and actions are mostly symbolic. Although no one concrete meaning can be assigned to an image/symbol there are universal meanings to many symbols. A house is always the dreamer or associated with the dreamer {a dream about your mother's house would be in relationship to your emotions related to her and/or what she would represent}. A house on fire would be symbolic of something within you that is on fire; fire symbolizing anger or greed, or passion, etc. Think about an image of being able to fly. That is 'literally' impossible. But when you read it in a symbolic translation it begins to make sense {in relationship to the rest of the dream and your actual life}. When analyzing dreams think about what emotions are involved and what patterns of emotional behavior are playing out in the dream.

What I will do {and have done having reviewed my analysis} is to give a narrative of what I see from the dreams and then provide a breakdown of the images with a possible meaning.This way you can look at other possibilities to the images that fit with your life. Even the most experienced interpreter of dreams can only see so much in a dream, see outlines of possibilities and not an actual experience or event. You will need to take the possibilities I provide and see where they fit in your life. I'll give what I see in each dream and then provide the breakdown of the images at the very last of my post.

First Dream
If you want to know the real meaning{s}of your dreams then look at them as aspects about your inner self and not about your crush or anyone else. Although they can be applied to recent waking life experiences they will also focus on your psychology and emotions, what makes you tick and what factors there are for it. Dreams speak in a language of symbol and metaphor. The images and actions are mostly symbolic. Although no one concrete meaning can be assigned to an image/symbol there are universal meanings to many symbols. A house is always the dreamer or associated with the dreamer {a dream about your mother's house would be in relationship to your emotions related to her and/or what she would represent}. A house on fire would be symbolic of something within you that is on fire; fire symbolizing anger or greed, or passion, etc. Think about an image of being able to fly. That is 'literally' impossible. But when you read it in a symbolic translation it begins to make sense {in relationship to the rest of the dream and your actual life}. When analyzing dreams think about what emotions are involved nd what patterns of emotional behavior are playing out in the dream.

First Dream Interpretation
Two possible applications. One would have to do with the past relationship with your crush and the pleasant feelings you have from that experience. But there are concealed emotions that won't let you 'let go'. The experience with your crush touches on something deeper and that is the second and probably the primary focus of the dream. It may have to do with 'pleasures' since that is one aspect about the relationship that would possibly bring up the deeper subject the dream is trying to communicate {hidden aspects}.

In that application {all dreams have at least two meanings/applications} there are past experiences that are 'hidden/concealed' within your unconscious to do with pleasant feelings, experiences you can't let go of. This experience{s} has a psychological affect on you, negative aspects that you keep hidden away from consciousness {because of the emotional conflict it causes}. There is an obstruction to your true self because of these emotional issues. There may be feelings of guilt possibly to do with indulgence with this past experience and a reason you must conceal it from yourself {and others}.

Second Dream
This dream also would have two applications. One possibility would be a desire to have another relationship that would make you get over your crush. This is the one thing that consciously you feel would make your life whole again..

The second application, and deeper psychological application, would have to do with new possible emotions to do with relationships. There is a deep desire to find wholeness in your life, not only in your waking life but also your unconscious life {caused by the hidden dirty places}. There are barriers to achieving this inner peace, something that prevents you from being there. The past relationship with your crush may have ended due to some aspect related to the unconscious aspects that do prevent you from having a proper relationship. There is something deeper that prevents you from achieving wholeness, something that has deformed your ability to do so.

Summary
I sense the dream is on one level addressing the left over feelings/emotions to do with your crush. But there seems to be deeper issues that are a product of early life experiences/influences that help form your personality, issues to do with life that make up aspects of your personality that affect the emotions. This may merely point to aspects of being a bit overly emotional and nothing more. They could affect relationships, be something that prevent you from having a positive relationship.

Another thing to look at that involves the 'dirty hidden places, are experiences from early life that may fit the dirty aspects. Those could cause negative energies and affect your personality as well as the inner self. There is definitely a question of wholeness {gold-ring-four-diamonds are all symbols that point to the true self and wholeness}. Something seems to be preventing you from being the whole person you seek to be {inwardly at least}. Whether it is merely a childhood that lacked all the emotional love and acceptance required for the foundations of a balanced and happy life as an adult, or something deeper, an experience involving 'dirty places'. What experiences are there that you keep hidden? It could simply have to do with your normal emotional life. Or it could involve something more traumatic. Only you can know what that might be.

Breakdown of images

First Dream
myself & crush-duality
entering-going inward
unknown-concealed
ancestor-letting go of past experiences
home-self
pleasant feelings-pleasant emotions
us-duality
Conflict of unconscious aspects that are concealed and involve letting go of past feelings of pleasure experiences

i house-inside psychologically
dirty-negative aspects
hidden-unconscious
places-aspects
search-seeking within oneself
gold-valuable aspects/true self
bars-obstruction
crush-feminine aspects
searches-seeking within emotions
same bars-obstruction both inward and outward
chocolates-temptations/guilt of indulgence
covered-conceal
gold-true self
paper-inferior aspects that need expression
pure gold-true self free of conflict

Second Dream
New girls-new feminine aspects/new emotions
gold ring-true self/wholeness
four diamonds-true self/wholeness within
engagement ring-engaging with true self
not worn- never realized
given to new girl-giving to new emotions
background-unconscious
crush's face-past emotional experience
face-ego self
smile-positive expression
crush's face-emotional self showing in ego self
deformed-unnatural aspects affecting your outer self

Jerry

Click Here for details on how to help

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present