Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bright White Flash Before My Eyes

Had a dream yesterday morning that I was outside under a roof building. It was raining slightly but then I saw a bright white flash before my eyes. It was lightning and then I heard a huge thunder and got scared in the dream. I then met up with the singer David Bowie and I guess I was becoming a singer.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Bright White Flash Before My Eyes

Jades,
Here is my sense of what the dream is about.

Becoming aware ever so slightly of the emotional energies that have an unconscious influence over you but have yet to realize the full impact. There is a need for an increased awareness of these motivating issues. It could reveal certain things you are hostile to. There are some dark issues and they will remain vocal until recognized and resolved.

There are the deeper issues I have been writing about and you seem to be having a hard time understanding {early life experiences, at least in part to do with your father}. But there may have been a recent waking experience also, one that tend to highlight these issues. Has there been an experience that frightened you, something possibly to do with someone close? You may have begun to realize something about that person you hadn't thought could happen.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

What does this dream have anything to do with early life experiences? Also my early life was pretty well. Im positive that my dreams have nothing to do with my father. My friends are religious and thwy believe what I dream may be warning signs from God or the enemy about my boyfriend. Ive told my friends all the dreams I've been having recently and they been asking me where these bad dreams comes from. I also have another dream to post that happened 2 days ago.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18 USA NC

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Female

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Jades,
It could very well have everything to do with your father. Bad dreams don't just happen, there is a reason for them. The warning signs are not from god they are from your unconscious. I don't we are going to be able to understand what the message since you are unable to comprehend the points I have made in my analysis. Interpreting your dreams and you not grasping what I am saying won't help you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present