Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bouncing pimple

So, I had a pimple come up on my forehead. And then it kept getting bigger. And then another one showed up. This continued until my whole face was one gigantic pimple.

And then. My whole body just became one. And I was a giant hopping pimple. And every time I would hop, puss would squirt out the top.

I was just walking down the hallways at school, as a giant hopping pimple.

IT WAS FRIGHTNING!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 female GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Bouncing pimple

Erica,
Do you have self esteem issues? This is probably what the dream is about. It would suggest you may have a lack of self confidence in one's own worth or abilities. It is not unusual to have these type dreams even when self esteem issues are minor. In fact the pimple in your dream gets bigger which may suggest the self confidence you may lack is exaggerated, also common with teens. Fitting into a new crowd {school just started} would cause such feelings, being around older students being a factor. At 15 you are starting to look for your true identity in the world.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present