Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Blood like soup (long)

Jerry,
First of all marie and I are one and the same. I just decided to use my real name for this dream.

I do have issues with one girl in that class. I don't particularly like her. but I think she still thinks we're friends or something. I don't know.

I do have emotional issues. I am extremely shy. I don't like being in places with lots of people. I would rather stay home on a Friday night than do anything that involves social interaction. I also have fairly crappy self esteem (this is probably a result of me being bullied as a child). I also cant talk to people, like, at all. I get really scared, and I stutter, and talk really quietly and turn extremely red. And then I have all these bad dreams. I'm pretty sure those all fall into the emotional issues category.

This all seems like it's hitting me pretty hard. I'm usually pretty depressed. I'm not entirely sure why all this is happening to me, but your analysis seems fairly accurate.
I am having issues with my parents. They never really seem to take me seriously. I play soccer. And I've been having issues with my ankle for a while now. I've told them, but they don't take me seriously and its getting really bad. Also I've told my mom that I need to see a psychologist. She asked me and I said yes. Because I do think I need one, but she hasn't done anything about it.

Your analysis was extremely accurate. Why could this dream say this about me but the one I posted as marie say something else? Thank you for taking your time to do this.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 Female GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Jerry,
I just thought about that a bit harder, and I know my emotional problems aren't my fault. But I think I'm subconsciously scared my parents would blame me if they knew the extent of them. I'm scared to talk about my dreams or my problems with them because I'm scared they'll be mad at me for having emotional problems or something. It's stupid. But it's real and I don't know how to show them how serious it is.

Again, thank you for taking your time to do this.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15 Female GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Melony,
There it is. Your fear about your parents blaming you.This is as much about your parents as it is you. You are not to blame, they are. For not providing the support you need to be able to talk with them about your problems. That is the cutting blade in your dream. Communication of what is on the inside {of you} is most important especially in the formative years of life. If you can not talk with parents who do you talk to? They are the ones who have constructed the environment in which you live.

What to do is the next question. Counseling by a trained therapist will help if it is a possibility. Is there a counselor at school who would fit that role? If you can sit down and discuss it with him/her and then after a relationship is established with the counselor {where you trust that person} then bring your parents in and have a group discussion. Your fear of going straight to your parents probably won't work since it is a fear on your part and a failure on theirs. A mediator may be what is needed to bring your parents to an understanding of what you need.

As for the other dream {submitted under the name Marie}. It will likely make more sense now I know more about you and the problems you have with your parents. It is most difficult o analyze and interpret a young person's dreams because there is so much influence of current issues and the dream lacks specifics on the real emotional problems {by specifics I mean images that define what the issues may be}. Without knowing personal information these type dreams could be about most anything in a teen's life. The eventual message always has meaning but getting to that message when everyone in the dream is generic leaves little chance of pin pointing a specific issue. The second dream you posted had recognizable images and actions that pointed specifically in a particular direction. I was able to read those 'symbols' and provide enough about the images so you could recognize where they fit in your life. That is what I do when I analyze dreams. Provide clues to what the images might mean and then the dreamer will put the pieces together. You did just that with my analyze of the second dream.

If your depression is not related to traumatic experiences in life then the problem may be neurological, an imbalance of the chemical brain that causes disorders of nerves and the nervous system. This is a common problem with a great many people. Then when you add the problems you have with your parents {if that is not a part of the neurological aspects} then you add another layer of an imbalanced condition on top of another. Of course the neurology could be related to early life experiences/influences due to the lack of proper parenting. Resolving the parent issue may help resolve any neurological problems {and eliminate or reduce the need for medications}. Again, if possible seek out a therapist. If one is not available ask someone in authority at school who you trust for advice where to look for a therapist. Your problems can be resolved, it is a matter of finding the right people to assist you. You will need to take your 'masculine' self and take the initiative in finding those persons. There is help available somewhere.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Jerry,
Thank you so much for analyzing these dreams for me. You don't know me or anything, I'm just some random kid. But it really means a lot.

What you've said makes a lot of sense to me and I am currently still waiting for my mother to tell me wether I'll be seeing a therapist or not. It's not just communicating with my parents that I'm bad at, my people skills generally suck. I don't know if I'd even be able to speak to a therapist about me without breaking down and crying, but I guess I'll just have to wait to find out.

I would also like to thank you for interpreting my friend Erica's dream. We saw your feral cat program, and it really spoke to us. We would both love to donate, except we're both broke.

Thank you again for taking your time to do this.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 15/ female/ GA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Melony,
Don't worry about contributing. That is for those who have a little extra to share. AS for the therapist I think it is important. Let your mother know you wish to see one. It could be a life changing difference.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present