Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Love Life Frustation

I was walking around looking for my boyfriend(we split up recently but in my dream we were still together). I found a cove and saw him speaking with a beautiful woman and they were really close. She saw me and dove into the water and I saw she had a blue/green reflecting mermaid tail. He looked over at me for a second with a blank stare and dove in after her. I then dove in after her and we fought each other underwater for a moment and she cut me with this tiny knife that looked like a metal shark tooth with a little wood T handle. Then all of a sudden we stopped fighting and came up to the surface and saw that he was angry and upset. *Woke up for a minute* When my dream continued I was walking back into the cove with my boyfriend, a mutual friend of ours, and the woman whom now had legs and looked like a model. When we went into the cove there was a lot of her people gathered for a competition and my bf, our friend, the woman and I were on a team. The competition was we all had a toolbox in the water with some random stuff and we had to put them in two piles of things they have in common and the two piles are opposites. I ran to my box and tried to sort the stuff (I had some tools and other random items) and tried to sort them. The woman was standing in front of me and I asked her if I got it but she said no with a smirk as though she was happy I didn't get it right. I looked back down to sort them again and I saw the shark tooth knife floating in the water right in front of me. I then picked it up and put it in my box and tried sorting again. *Woke up*

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22/Female/California

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Sure?

Re: Love Life Frustation

Seraphina88,
Your ex-bf is undoubtedly on your mind, enough so to cause an emotional issue {I was walking around looking for my boyfriend}, one that your dream is attempting to help you resolve. Were there issues involving feelings of you having to compete with other things in the relationship? You may have grown tired of fighting yourself over these issues. You may also have realized what you at first was imaginary about these issues was in fact real {mermaid/fictitious thoughts growing legs}. There may have been expectations {either of yourself or/and by him} of being something more than you could offer. In the process of accessing the relationship you had to determine what you had in common with his expectations and what you didn't have and this caused a conflict {two piles vs two piles}. When you sort through your emotions you see you have to fit certain expectations and that would require you to have a more aggressive nature, something that is not who you really are. You may feel you can not measure up to expectations and at the same time be your true self.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Wow I would've never thought of all that. Very insightful, it makes total sense! Thank you :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22/Female/California

The first step is to comprehend what I outlined and see where it fits. The next step is to consciously resolve the emotional issues that the dream has unconsciously provided. The body has the immune system to protect it, the psyche has the dream. The dream's language of symbol and metaphor is simply stating what is 'emotionally' occurring in your life. Those experiences that possess strong emotional energies are the subjects in our dreams. Future dreams will tell you more. Listen to your dreams and you will discover your true self and in the process discover new things about yourself. This is the power of dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present