Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Plane Crash/ Frozen Lake

Evie,
Let's look at the airplanes as signifying your ability to solve problems, conquer hardships, and/or elevate yourself to a higher position of manage your emotions. Unconsciously you are driven by fundamental energies you grew up with, probably personality traits you share with your Mom {or it could be the opposite}. These are emotional issues that have come about in your life that have affected you and caused a lot of uncertainty {noise}. There was one issue followed by another that occurred without time to react in a normal mode. Consciously you have not let these issues bother you but unconsciously it is the opposite {an ability to adjust may have delayed conscious response}. There is not panic but it could cause an unnerving affect if you let it control your emotional life. Consciously you have attempted to push these issues out of your mind because if they are allowed to become conscious energies they could take control. The Germany part of the dream could also point to inherent traits and/or have associations of some kind to do with 'Germany' ancestry.

See if this fits in your recent life experiences. You may have to 'juggle' my analysis to make it fit but there does seem to be a pattern related to what I have provided. Your response may provide additional information to help understand the symbols.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Hi Jerry,

I had to think about this since there really isn’t a recent event or experience I can point to. The only thing I can think of that I might be blocking out or suppressing is my need for the love and support of my family in life in general. Something I don’t have, at least from my perspective. I’ve told myself I don’t need them or their love and support which of course isn’t true. I have always felt there are people “missing” from my life, but that could just be self delusion/coping mechanism. I don't want to or can't handle it anymore so I buried it but consciously I think I've conquered it?

And Germans are notoriously coy and reserved emotionally in my experience.

Other than that, it could be something more abstract. As in, something I accept as true but is false or vice versa.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26/Female/Florida

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Evie,
That could very well be the primary message of the dream although there may be another or other waking life experiences as well. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications with one addressing the deeper psyche issues {as with your family life} and another addressing recent conscious issues that had emotional energies.

As for your dream. It begins looking within yourself. This is how you cope but there are no 'soft' materials {from your conscious life} and you have had to make as life comfortable as you can despite the circumstances.

Then the dream focuses on the conscious life {going outside}. There is your Mom and the crashing plane which may suggest something is coming to or needs to come to a conclusion {I don't want to or can't handle it anymore so I buried it but consciously}. Unconsciously the 'noise' of not having the love and support from family remains. The two planes may represent the conscious and unconscious self. Unconsciously you have endured all you can and it is or will become even more a conscious issue as life goes on. The reserved emotions may be a family trait, one that was part of the problem with your family's inability to show love and support as well as one that could be apart of your personality you need to conquer. That could be the two planes as well, one being the family issue and the other your own personal issue.

The more I read the dream the more I can see where it fits with the issues you mentioned with love and support from family. Such unconscious issues never go away until they are confronted and resolved. They become unconscious motivators for personality and future actions. If these are deep seeded emotional issues it would be normal to have these type dreams since the psyche is attempting to help you resolve the conflicts. Paying attention to what the unconscious dream is trying to tell you will help in your conscious life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present