Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A horse in a dream &a pup in another

Shahid,
The dogs could represent you and your developing personality. At age 20 you are still growing psychologically and new puppies that have not yet be seen would be the natural development of your psyche. The mother would represent your anima, controlling your emotional tendencies, the natural positive aspects being a part of your personality that is still developing. The one blackish pup would represent unconscious tendencies that are reflected in your conscious personality. This one pup would need more development, more life experiences. The psyche realizes maturity is a part of life but leaving the old {younger self} behind is also.

The dream seems to be focused on your growing psyche. You are at that stage of life of leaving the teen years behind and growing into young adulthood. The mother would be a controlling aspect of your psyche, the emotional personality I mentioned. Although it is controlling it is a positive aspect that needs to develop. There are likely recent personal experiences that would also fit with the dream images but they would be in accord with what I have provided. The personal experiences are something only you would know about.

Second Dream
The horse would represent taking/being in control. Your father friend would be the masculine aspect, also a developing part of your personality. The ground with descent vegetation, trees and bushes would also point to positive foundations your grew up with {a father who was a 'descent' role model?}. You are searching {psychologically} for this related aspect {uncle} within yourself. You need/want to emulate the positive grounding you grew up with, make this a part of your personality.

But there is a need to hold the 'bridle' to your emotions which may suggest your emotions are not as tame as your father's. You are not the 'out-of-control' type but need to make greater efforts to control your emotions {the mother would represent emotions}. Your personality is more emotional {like your mother} and you need/want to be less so and more like your father. But it isn't something you strive too much for, you give in to your natural self.

The two dreams together seem to be pointing to issues of an emotional personality. You may have realized you are the emotional type and wish to be less so. You wish to emulate the males in your personal life but your personality is more tuned to your mother.

Does this fit with who you are? There is usually recent conscious experiences in life the dream images would fit with {all dreams have at least two meanings/applications} but overall I see the dream as focused on your developing psyche, your emotional personality.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

First of all, thank you Jerry for your interpretation...
I really appreciate it..

®arding things which you said... You are quiet correct about things that's currently happening...
I am bit scattered &trying to pull myself back from a few experiences.. I am more of an optimist &I dnt regret anything.. I've always believed in learning from experiences, learning from what life has to give...
Its true that, I am nt passing through one of those Golden periods of my life.. Got a few challenges &things that needs to be sorted out..

So, you are absolutely right about that psych development that my mind's seeking all the way through its subconscious stateS... &I am all up for it, that I really need to..
Cant say much... But, just want to share that, I am a great animal lover &this was possibly one of those best ways of my mind or, Him to let me know what I really need to &that, I am on the right track..
I am really greatfull to you for your interpretation &spending your time, helping me...

Thank you, Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 20/Male, India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

Shahid,
Understanding the stages of life and where you are in your journey is important. Knowing who you are and what makes you that person {early life especially childhood is most important} can lead you to understanding your true self. You seem to have a good grip on this aspect and I suggest you continue to investigate your inner world. Whatever may be out of balance can be and needs to be corrected ASAP so the rest of your life is not burdened and controlled by unconscious emotional energies. Our dreams are about those energies and paying attention to the dream you will have access to what is really 'on your mind' and in your mind. That can lead to making the proper corrections and taking control of the negative energies that tend to burden your conscious life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present