Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Colors

So, I thought a bit about what you'd said. Sorry, I know I'm writing a lot.

The aquariums may well symbolize different levels of consciousness. They were in ascending order of size and all had snakes in them. It occurs to me that in the small one the snake was hiding it's head, the medium one (w/Gonzo) the snake was coiled and seemed watching and in wait. The large tank was active and the only one filled with water. There was a definite shift in the dream with the large tank, and the cartoony aspect could represent more distance from physical reality. It could be a deeper level of consciousness.

If Gonzo has to do with my emotions the tanks could be - every day life(hiding), emotional(waiting), and deeper subconscious(active), which makes sense to me.

I originally thought Gonzo and the muff represented my husband's jealously, and the snake sexual temptation, which was not a serious threat, but still made me nervous. If it has two meanings though perhaps...

A month or so ago I had the 3 Little Kittens nursery rhyme stuck in my head. Kinda weird. Oddly, a friend, who I suspect is a flower/dancer, then told me he regularly dreamed about being weak as a kitten and having hands like mittens. I interpreted this as him feeling helpless and unable to change or affect his situation. Perhaps my kitten has found its mitten? or muff? If Gonzo symbolizes emotion or the part of me that needs protection and hands symbolize being able to affect things or control ones destiny, and a muff protects hands... Perhaps a reuniting of my emotions and a sense of confidence/ self-manifestation? Both Gonzo and the muff were fluffy. :) On the right track maybe?

Also, the male running the obstacle course with me is probably my kitten with mittens friend. I think he's also sort of getting a retry, even though he hasn't admitted it. Could the video gameyness of it be similar in meaning to the cartoonyness of the fish tank?

Does any of this sound plausible. My brain is a weird place.

Caroline,
It will need more time {likely be Sunday} before I will be able to provide an analysis and interpretation of your dream. Along with the holidays I have a couple of sick cats {I care for feral and community cats}. If possible I will get to your dream sooner.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Caroline,
Here is my analysis of your first dream. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications but knowing of your spiritual search and the spiritual/religious images in the dream I see the dream addressing this issue as one application.

As for the colors. Do you normally dream in color? Either way it may be because there does seem to be spiritual associations in the first dream the colors may be use to highlite spirituality as opposed to the usual mundane aspects of ordinary life {dreams are about emotional conflicts and seek to resolve those issues, including the day to day stresses which would be one application of what a dream would be focused.

The church represents your true self, usually to do with spiritual values. Being late for church may be your apprehension toward organized religious beliefs, something your mother practices but is not your path. The green light would be the positive feelings you are on the right path. Your views toward organized religious beliefs have diminished.

The church that is cathedral like is you and your openness to other possibilities which in thought of as 'non-symmetrical' to the dogma of your Catholic upbringing. You are building {scaffolding} your own spiritual views and values which would 'center' you in your true self. You are alone in these views {opposed to mother and Catholic friends}, your values does not require being enclosed within a congregation church and its dogma.

Aquariums often symbolize unconscious contents which are usually directed at the true self {as opposed to the ego centered conscious self}. Cats are representative of the feminine power {the superior aspect of the psyche}. The men dancing may be your masculine self celebrating the rituals but not the dogma that goes with it {cat pouncing on your instinctual powers/fur}. Your investigation and curiosity is of the other spiritual possibilities that better fit your true self.

You are in the early process of transformation {small snake} and open to the other possibilities. But there is apprehension since your foundations are with the organized Catholic religion. Your feminine instincts {Gonzo} is more in line with a spiritual transformation despite your apprehension.

The turtles would represent changes and phases in life. The fish is a symbol of the true spiritual self {a symbol of Jesus} but also fertility and spiritual growth. Your openness and willingness to investigate other spiritual possibilities is what is being chased. But because of your apprehension you have to go through phases, in one instance being the Catholic you were raised to be but in another open and willing to examine the other spiritual possibilities.

I will work on the second dream and see what I can come away with with an analysis. On a cursory inspection I come away with an impression of a conflict of who is the 'boss' in your life. Look at the people in the dream as aspects of yourself and perhaps you will see connections.

Jerry

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Hi again Jerry!

Thanks so much for taking a look at my very long post.

Firstly, you're spot on with the mom thing, and that helps me understand a pattern I've seen in other dreams of trying to placate a motherly figure. Your depictions of my beliefs concerning organized religion and your insights of the church/cathedral are also apt.

However, I was not raised Catholic and am quite comfortable with being unCatholic. I've actually always found beauty in the Catholic rituals and mysticism, but believe they often overshadow the true meaning behind them.

I do dream in color, however, in these cases - the colors were all prominent, for example, the flower clients INSISTING that the bouquet be purple and red. Also, I have had subsequent dreams with the same shades, including green glowing writing I could not make out and that kept changing, and men in vermilion pajamas suites skiing along a race track in the snow. The red is always more leaning towards orange than blood red.

I think I figured the green out. It does relate to the Green Light song I mentioned, which fits into several paradigms that would work for the church dream. The song is about a man waiting for his lover to literally burst from the earth and be raised from the dead, and the refrain is "I find myself drawn to her shadow domain." The song also has a lot of romantic nostalgia for me and my hubby.

That got me thinking about other songs that hold meaning for me for the colors and I believe the "red and yellow" alludes to Tool's "Lateralus," a song calling for an outward expansion of the self - or spiraling out. "Black and white are all I see, in my infancy. Red and yellow then came to me, reaching out to me, lets me see." Very cool song. All Jungian's should check it out.

There's probably more too it than that though, and I'm still stumped on the red and purple. Actually, now I think of it, the red that went with the purple WAS more of a blood red, as opposed to the others' vermilion. Hmmmm...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Last night, before reading your response, I actually had a dream that I'd checked your website and you'd sent me a link and responded politely that I should talk to a female counterpart of yours on "YouTube." She would answer my questions.

Hah! Physician heal thyself.

Anywho, I have a few general questions. You said that dreams usually have multiple layers of meaning, which makes sense to me and helped a lot. Is there any limit to this? As in, if something generally seems to fit, should I go with my gut instinct and accept it as one of the dream's meanings? I worry that I shall get too exuberant in my own dream interpretation and get carried away. I noticed that you make no comment on my own interpretations of my dream. Is that because they seem off to you or just because I seemed to have a handle on those parts already?

Secondly, if a current dream reminds me of a dream I had in the distant past, is it more likely there is actually a connection or that I am simply noticing coincidental similarities and creating meaning where there is none?

Lastly, the pattern of "2" has repeated in subsequent dreams. 2 mother cats, 2 deformed cats, 2 movies showing on screens. I am confident that one of the meanings does deal with the two individuals I mentioned before, but I am curious as to other meanings 2 or duality might commonly represent.

Thank you again for your insight and I look forward to your 2nd interpretation.

Caroline

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 32/ F/ Texas

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Caroline,
I apologize once again for not responding. The holidays have been taxing but the primary reason is it has been difficult to put my mind into an intuitive mold due to my very ill cat {terminal}. I care for several community/feral cats as well as my own and one feral cat I domesticated has a terminal virus. The vet gave him two weeks and as long as he is not suffering I try to make life as good as I can. I'll hope to provide an analysis of your second dream as well as respond to your last post tomorrow.

Jerry

No worries Jerry.

I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. It's always hard to lose a furry pal.

I'm supposed to be practicing patience anywho, so take all the time you need. :)

Happy New Year.

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

Caroline,
For the first time I can remember I have drawn a blank in analyzing your dream. I possess a very keen intuitive sense and when it is not functioning, well for the first time for any length of time it is not there. It must have something to do with losing my 14 year old cat two weeks ago and having another diagnosed with a terminal virus. Plus my mother is having a difficult time with dementia. I'll try again Sunday {Saturdays are reserved for working for the family business}.

Jerry

Caroline,
Finally, I've got my grove back. I looked at your dream several times over the past few days and came away with a complete blank. When I looked at it today there was clarity. Hopefully the following will provide a good analysis of your second dream.

Second Dream Analysis
Working on yourself and seeking to expand your horizons {creative?}. There is difficulty is doing this because of clarity in the 'thinking' process {blockage?}. There are times of clarity but other times when there is much difficulty in focusing {as I recently experienced in my dream work}. There is a distinct purpose you wish to achieve. It has a lot o do with your personal growth but there is frustration involved {there may be other personal issues that only you would know affecting your ability to focus}. It may require seeking masculine aspects to find wholeness in your conscious life.

The creative/spiritual {the creative aspect is a part of the spiritual self} is an ally. Life becomes a bouquet but there is the clarity issues, not only to the creative aspect but personal issues {current waking life issues} that get in the way.

You may be too narrow in your approach. You may be making hard on yourself, pushing so hard it causes confusion.

Unconsciously you are governed by obstacles that prevent you from making the leap to the true self {creative/spiritual}. Consciously you are making excuses but this is probably due to unconscious energies to do with personality, who you are due to foundations in life. It is something you can not control because they are unconscious motivators that need to be realized before they can be resolved.

Summary
The creative aspect, if it fits, is pretty simple. There is a problem with focusing and clarity. But the dream seems also to be pointing to unconscious issues, possibility to do with personality in how you approach certain aspects in your waking life {arguing}. The anger is as much in yourself and possibly toward others in your waking life. It may be how you handle the waking aspects that determine your ability to focus. I'll provide a response to your last post later.

See how this fits in your life. Your response should provide additional info that will reveal more about the unconscious aspects.

Jerry

Jerry,

It seems you did indeed get your groove back. ;)

I'm an aspiring artist who has been trying to put a portfolio (bouquet) together for a very long time. The task is daunting. I have a great deal of trouble focusing on it (recently diagnosed with ADD), and I often let perfectionism get in the way of finishing or starting pieces. I have an over abundance of ideas that rarely come to fruition. Also, certain emotional/spiritual events in the past have made accessing my creativity painful, though recent events have helped with that. I'm also quite good at arguing (even with myself!) and making excuses.

Your interpretation makes a great deal of sense, and I had not thought of it that way. Thank you, and I look forward to your response. :)

Caroline

Caroline,
Can you identify the reasons why you argue with yourself and making excuses? In my mind there is a reason fir everything and when it comes to the psyche and these type issues they go to personality and the foundations for the ego. And that usually goes back to childhood. What are the emotional events you have trouble with {you can answer that to yourself}. Do they have to do with early life spiritual experiences? resolving the emotional issues can be important when breaking barriers to the creative self. If, as I was with the issues with my cats, the emotions are so strong you can not get past them the creative psyche can shut down. The deeper the outer issues the harder it is to focus on the inner world. I have resolved my deeper issues {think of the pattern of Luke Skywalker seeking his father/Darth Vader} but the constant strain of caring and worry for the felines I care for can be so strong they block the essential energies associated with the creative aspect. By working on the emotional issues there can be a slow but steady progress with other inner aspects such as creativity and spirituality. Hopefully you will soon be able to remove those barriers and let the soul take control and creative expression be your guide. If you wish to talk more on any personal issues and have dreams that go with those post them and let's see what the true self has to say.

Jerry

Firstly, where is the link to your cat rescue? I know I saw it around here somewhere, but haven't been able to find it.

Secondly, Thank you again for your time. I've been dream journaling and trying to decipher things on my own, with some luck. My question about present dreams reminding me of old dreams was in some ways generic, b/c this happens occasionally, and I would like to know if I should consider they could be related.

The particular dream that the cathedral dream reminded me of almost immediately upon waking was of a nightmare I had when I was probably 3 or 4. There are certain similarities, but they are vague. Thinking about the nightmare now, I think I might understand what it was concerning, but is it likely that dreams so far apart would have any connection?
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The night before last, I had a dream that I think is definitely connected to the tail end of my bouquet dream - the obstacle course, and my creativity. Then I had one that was disturbing. I think I will take you up on your offer. :)

1/13/2015 The entire first dream took place at night and it was pouring rain.

It started in a garden among buildings, but I don't remember much. The scene changed and I was with my best friend, Carol, and her husband, Aaron. We were outside climbing up on the roofs of flat topped, connected, brick buildings. They were at different heights, like platforms, and Carol ran out in front of us and was on the highest one. Carol had bottles of perfumed oil with her, (it's a thing in real life, sort of) and was going to do something with it where she was standing, like put a drop there. (anointing it or marking it with her scent?)

The dream changed again and we were all in a sort of gallery, like in a museum, alone. It looked turn of the century. There was a fantastic machine/device on display. It was huge and composed of spheres and wood and all sorts of stuff. Carol ran up and was looking at it, under it, and put some of the perfume on it. Aaron and I were sort of amused at her behavior and were kind of indulging her, but I remember feeling jealous or resentful for some reason.

Then the scene changed and we were in a library. Carol and I were talking; I think she was marking more things. Aaron was sitting in an armchair and looked melancholy. I had given him a dungeons and dragons book, which he was holding, and I felt like it hadn't been a very good gift, like I hadn't put much thought into it, so he was sad because he didn't think I cared about him.

I left the building and found myself outside on a sort of obstacle course made up of those chin up bars you find at parks. They were laid out in sort of a random circle, kind of like Stonehenge, and there were ramps on the ground between them. Aaron came out to find me. He started explaining to me with excitement and authority on the matter that the obstacle course could be completed without touching the ground if 2 people worked together, and swung each other from bar set to bar set like trapeze acrobats. I was sitting on something, perhaps one of the chin up bars, and Aaron sat down to the left of me very close. He was entirely covered in mud from head to foot. I was very aware of how close he was, it was very intimate and I knew he wanted to be there, but then I realized he was my BF's husband and this was inappropriate, and I think I said to him that he should move. I at least thought it. But then I realized I wasn't moving either and didn't want to. I woke up.

COMMENTS: I'm fairly sure I don't have any designs on my BF's hubby. I'm also fairly sure Aaron was my animus, which has been popping up here and there recently in different forms. My cat "Gonzo" actually, though you said cats often rep. feminine traits, I think was a masculine energy. He is my wild, woolly, man cat, and it's very hard to think of him as feminine, and in the earlier dream, his energy seemed masculine - aggressive/ assertive/ energetic. Aaron is also these things in real life, and our personalities are similar. Carol is in reality mousy, but in the dream she was confident and we were following her. I'm guessing the fantastic machine was my creativity. Cracked earth and earth under snow have popped up in previous dreams, and I equated them with things buried in the subconscious. The dungeons and dragons books have, oddly, also been in several dreams.

I went back to sleep and dreamed again. This time I was 18ish the whole dream. I was going on some sort of ride, kind of like the "It's a Small World" ride at Disney World, but everything was handmade. I don't remember much of it. Just that the scenery drifted by on my left and there were some quilted animals at some point, (a sheep) and a flowery print of some sort that made up part of the ground. The first time I went through I think there was something magical about the ride. I was impressed, but I went on it again, and this time I was disappointed and decided at the end I wouldn't pay anymore for it. I ran off through a crowd to avoid paying. At some point there was a old, black woman sitting on a bench and something to do with kids, but I don't remember details. I might have been a guy at this point. I leapt down a concrete staired corridor and bounced and kicked off walls, making my gettaway.

Then the dream changed and I was on the freeway with my mom driving me in a van. We were talking and passed by buildings with huge balloon creatures on them. On my right there was a building sized black spider balloon covering the Astrodome. I remember thinking my husband would think it was cool b/c he likes Halloween. We were
talking about the balloons, but also my mom said something about the woman I'd seen earlier. She said something like "You know that black woman? She just found her faith." And I was happy for her in the dream and felt like maybe I'd helped some how.
Then the dream shifted again and I was at a sort of farm house with land around it, scrub and trees and lawn. It was very green. I and a bunch of other
college age kids were playing some sort of game or having a contest of some sort. We were trying to kill each other. I remember specifically two young men, but there were others. While everyone else was outside, I ran to the farmhouse. One of the boys chased me and I ran up a ramp/porch on the side of the house, but he stopped, still on the lawn, and began to throw knives at me. I was far enough away he couldn't reach me, but some of the throwing knives fell close enough to me that I could go grab them without him catching me. I had planned on this and tricked him. The knives were different sizes, some maybe 3" some maybe 14". They were in a pile on the ramp/porch and I gathered them up and ran in the house locking the door behind me. The house was very cluttered. I began looking for more things to defend myself with, knowing the others might come in any moment. On a table in the entry room there were a bunch of rubber bands - the thick, heavy kind. It became very important that I gather all of them up. I started putting them around my right wrist. They were all the same except one that I had to double around my wrist and one extremely long one, probably a foot in diameter, that I took also. I worried that the one doubled around my wrist might get in the way when I tried to remove the others.
Then I moved into the kitchen, looking for a melee weapon. The counter in the center had a knife block on it and I drew the biggest knife from the block, but I saw it was shaped strangely with part of the blade flattened sideways in a triangle, so I knew it wasn't suitable as a weapon. I grabbed the next biggest knife. It was shaped like a butcher knife with a point and was huge, as long as my forearm and hand. I
looked at it's edge and saw that it was flattened so it was more for hacking, like a cleaver. I considered using the biggest rubber band as a belt to attach it to, but then decided to just hold it. It felt heavy in my hand and I felt strong, like I was ready for the onslaught. I heard a noise and went walking around to the front of the house expecting to find someone. I guess the kitchen was sort of L shaped with a door at both ends and made a square with the previous room. I saw that the refrigerator door was open. I crept back the other way to the kitchen and there was a mother and her 2 children, a boy of about 10, and a girl my age, scavenging for supplies. The girl was part of the game, but they were trying to leave. I walked up behind the mother and brutally ran her through the torso with my knife. She was fatally wounded, but not dead yet. I then went and got the boy and the girl who were scared but calm. They didn't want to leave their mother. I told the women I would let the boy go but I had to kill them. They agreed. The little boy was sitting on the counter quietly. I ran the mother through again, killing her. Then I turned towards the girl. She walked up to me and placed her hands gently on my chest near my shoulders and sort of pulled at the fabric of my clothes. I asked her what she was doing and she said something like "I'm trying to get the blood out." I then noticed I was wearing a pale, yellow, cotton dress covered in a flower print, like something a little girl would wear. There were two identical spots of blood where her hands had been, and she'd left wet and wrinkled hand prints on the fabric. I was very close to her. I was preparing to kill her, and she was waiting, letting me do it and looking into my eyes. She didn't seem scared. Just sad. Up until this point I had been very cold and matter of fact about everything, but at this point I was filled with emotion but knew I should kill her for the game. I woke up then with the though - "But how could I kill Whiskey?"

COMMENTS: Whiskey is my youngest cat. (I have 3.) He is probably the sweetest cat I've ever had and is extremely trusting. Innocent. I think the flowered dress was the same pattern as on the ride in the earlier part of the dream. I'm guessing the ride also dealt with my creativity. The black spider on the Astrodome could be a reference back to Aaron and "DnD." He ran a game a while back that had a future Astrodome submerged by water, infested with spider creatures who were stealing local children. We had to rescue them. Random! As I said, the theme of "2" has been popping up a lot along with black women of varying ages. Weird.

Anyway, I'm figuring some stuff out, but any help wrangling my animus would be greatly appreciated.

Caroline

Carolyn,
I will provide a detailed response Sunday. As for my cat ads it is below. I have about 20 I care for and I can tell you it is a job and a half. But I get so much enjoyment from my furry friends ecah with their distinct personalities. Better company than people.

Jerry

Do not feel obligated to contribute. This is strictly voluntary and does not affect your ability to post your dreams for analysis....Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Carolyn,
I am going to let you analyze your dreams using the following information. The best way to understand and learn to interpret dreams is through practice. Along with the following instructions go to my page How To Interpret Dreams which has step by step instructions along with a dream I have interpreted by breaking down the symbols. Hopefully you will better understand what the message is from your dreams. Remember, your dreams are about you and your emotional life and anything that is unresolved is material for dreams.

To understand the message of your dreams put yourself in place of all the characters as if you were them, or look at the characters and see what qualities you identify with or those you dislike. What aspects of the people and/or relationship with Carol and her husband Aaron would fit in your life? Look at individual qualities as aspects of your feminine and masculine self as well as the total relationship. Look at the actions of the dreams using the images as symbolic references {perfume could be symbolic of your sexuality, sensuality, and/or indulgence}. To get a good perspective of what the possible meaning of images may be use HYperdictionary {Dream}. Don't take the images as literal representations. Carol would likely possess aspects you identify with or something in the relationship with her that had emotional energies. The dream is not necessarily pointing to any 'designs' on Aaron if it is not a true experience in your life {unless there could be unconscious designs you are not aware of or won't admit to}. Aaron would likely be your animus but do not dismiss other possibilities. Keep in mind that all dreams, all dream images and actions have at least two meanings/applications. One usually deals with current emotional experiences {that hold stronger than normal energies} and another would address deeper issues to do with your psyche, personality, etc. These often come from early life or earlier life experiences/influences.

In the dream where you were 18ish, look to when you were 18 and see what experiences at that age had emotional energies that are unresolved or could be related to other emotional patterns in your life. Usually stated ages in dreams will point to that specific period of time and will have associations to emotional conflicts. But also remember numbers point to associations to finding wholeness and point to symbolic representations those numbers may represent. 18 equals nine when added together and nine points to a need/desire to find wholeness, balance and happiness in life. This would be a general statement of what you are seeking and specific numbers may point to where you are in that search {the number 2 often represents specific conflicts}.

In the cat dream look at him as a symbolic representation of some aspect of yourself. Cats are the feminine aspects and a male cat could point to animus qualities that support the feminine.He is one of three cats you have which may have a specific reference in itself {1 of 3 aspects of something in your life}. Spiders are important symbols and have many possible meanings {including the feminine power, the mother as well as a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior }. The actions in the dream, the patterns that flow from them will match those within your life. They may be unconscious but often if they are the mere reference in the dream and seeing them consciously can spark something within that strikes a memory and brings up what they may represent.

With what I have provided analyze your dreams and see what you come up with. Determine where they will fit into your life {emotional} and if they do fit take those associations and see where they lead. Dreams are attempting to help resolve emotional issues. Many are consciously known but there are unconscious references also, aspects you have forgotten, pushed aside or perhaps repressed {because of the strong emotional energies}.

Jerry

Jerry,

I've been able to figure out a lot of the symbolism in my own dreams, but certain repeated patterns continue to elude me, and of course, these are the lynch pins of the dream meanings, so it's quite frustrating. Last night though, I actually figured out the "2" pattern. I realized, while it retains the previous meaning of the two individuals I was thinking of, it's also an "11," which is a number that has significance to me. You might be onto something with the 3 as well. So with these keys and your tips, perhaps I can figure the rest out. Thanks for the help and be well.

Caroline

Caroline,
What you have trouble with please post it here and I will provide my thoughts. If you will analyze your dreams and give an interpretation I will be able to provide a critique. Like anything else it is practice experience in doing a thing that elevates you to better understanding. Dream analyze gets better when you interpret dreams over period of time you begin to see patterns emerge that fit into a already prescribed script. That script is a production of your emotional life and when you investigate this 'inner world' you begin to understand so much more than before you started the journey. "Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens".....Carl Jung

As for learning experiences with dreams, this forum has a treasure trove of posted and interpreted dreams that I have analyzed {3500+}. And of course my websites have all the information about Jungian psyche and dream interpretation you will ever need. The follow up responses provide feedback to my interpretations and is how I can gauge whether I am analyzing dreams correctly {as well as verify Jung's theories/concepts}. You will my success rate is very high and that is because I do have a skill for dream analyze/interpretation and I use Jungian psyche as the model when I work with dreams and the deep psyche {personal and collective unconscious}. I came late in life but when it did it was a natural fit. Just as with knowing it is a good interpretation {of a dream} when it fits with the dreamer's life.

Look forward to your actual analyze of this dream.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64

stats from 7-14-10 to the present