Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Circle of chairs

A recent dream, if someone could help analyze:

A man is trying to teach me life lessons, like parenting lessons. We are hitting a ping pong ball with a plastic bat. I am good at this and the man is impressed. I see my house and garage and water is pouring out beneath the doors. I yell and run inside. The faucets are running over into the sinks. My wife has arranged chairs into a circular or elliptical pattern with an opening at one end. Into the opening a bright light is shining, like sunlight coming through the window, illuminating the opening. Then I see myself tied up with other people and surrounded by wooden stakes, like we are about to burned at the stake. (In dreams I rarely see myself).

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50/male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Circle of chairs

Wo,
My sense of the dream is it is attempting to resolve issues of meaning and expression in your life. The life lessons of parenting is about the merging of the various aspects of your psyche with the need for wholeness in your life. You may feel at times there is a lack of direction and the emotions may sometimes overpower you. There is a need to express how you feel but also a need for contemplation in considering your alternatives. There may have been recent experiences of strong emotions related to this inner conflict with a need to 'let it out' or having express such feelings. This may have brought about a positive reaction to the inner conflicts but because of other aspects of who you are and your responsibilities in life you feel tied up and at times these may be very overwhelming.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Re: Circle of chairs

Jerry,

Yes-thank you. I think I do need a better way of expressing the conflict. I will look into that. Thanks for your help!

Wo

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 50/male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present