Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stabbing a familiar black cat

Hi everyone,

Last night i had this dream of a black cat which looks very familiar to me, but something tells me it is bad, suddenly it pounces on me at that time i am having a knife in my hand, something tells me to kill it and i stab the pouncing cat right in the heart and i hold the cat in knife, but still the cat doesn't seems to be in pain but it stares at me and it still tries to attack me but i'm safely away from it because of the knife i stabbed .

Please interpret the dream for me

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 24/male india

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: Stabbing a familiar black cat

Charles,
the symbolism in your dream points to negative emotions you need/desire to 'cut' out. It may involve anger and possibly romance. You deal with the emotions by holding them in but the need to confront the issue continues to be a problem because of the anger it causes.

The dream may be addressing recent experiences or it could be dealing with deeper issues. It could be both, the recent experience being an emotional conflict that you need to resolve as well as issues from early life that does the same {those issues would be the foundations for personality and how you deal with issues in life}. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications. My sense there are recent experiences {perhaps to do with relationships} that is the primary focus of the dream.

Jerry

Do not feel obligated to contribute. This is strictly voluntary and does not affect your ability to post your dreams for analysis....Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present