Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flying and spitting gemstones

I had the coolest dream last night and would love to get help interpret it! It started of as a lucid dream with me lifting from my bed (levitating but lying down). I felt something in my mouth - I thought it was a filing that was broken so I spat it out, but whatever it was kept coming out my mouth and it turned out to be gemstones - some were tiny and some were quite large, eggshaped etc. in beautiful colors.

There was nothing uncomfortable about the experience, just fascination. Next "scene" I had people around me - the feeling was that they wanted to catch me, use my "powers" or something like that. As if I was highly spiritually developed and they wanted to explore this (something like that...). I was never scared or uncomfortable, nothing threatening about the situation but I wanted to get away from them - so I flew of. I could flap my arms slowly to lift of, and use them as wings. I felt that I had powers, but unsure what they meant etc.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Woman 45, California

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Flying and spitting gemstones

Anonymous,
Are you contemplating or recently engaged in metaphysical aspects, creative or spiritual? Something that may be considered a bit far fetched but would be a quality you possess that needs expression? This could be the special powers you feel you possess in the dream and if and when you are able to properly express yourself you would be 'lifted' and give birth to those higher aspects.

Jerry

Do not feel obligated to contribute. This is strictly voluntary and does not affect your ability to post your dreams for analysis....Jerry

A Message From Jerry

Learn More About

NO KILL Shelters

No Kill Advocacy Center

Please Contribute
{Any Amount You Can Give}

My Dream Analysis/Interpretations Are A
FREE SERVICE

If you wish to show your appreciation please contribute to my
Feral Cat Rescue Fund

Click Here For More Information

Visit My Site

Brevard County Advocacy for Animals

Help Me
Spay & Neuter

Feed & Care

MY

Neighborhood
Felines

Click Here For More Information or to Make a Contribution

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present