Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My son`s dream -verry important to me

I am married ,but thinking of separating my husband. I have not had any dreams since I am trying to take this decision.I rented a place and have to move this week. My son is 6 now and he had a nightmare 2 days ago.
He had a dream with himself and me . We went to visit a fair ,big one ,with all kinds of rides. But the fair was abandoned ,nothing worked,was empty, there were no alive people. There was a sing saying ,,Do not come in-Haunted Place'' Instead of alive people, the fair was haunted ,there was dead`s people ghosts .
Telling me about this dream my son said ,that he did not see the ghosts,but he knew that they are there and the whole fair was haunted. Then he woke up, and like he often says that he see staff after the dream when he is awake, he sad he saw blood and a robot under his covers. He was more scared from what he saw after the dream ,the from the dream by it self.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33/F/Tenneesse/US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: My son`s dream -verry important to me

Sylvia,
I'll provide my analyze a bit later today. A quick look at the dream does seem to indicate your son's awareness of the separation from your husband which probably has a lot to do with his feelings {dreams are about our emotions that are in conflict} to do with that. Dreams are symbolic of the dreamer's emotions, their true feelings. Life for a 6 yr old is a 'fair' but when something as traumatic as a separation there would likely be feelings of abandonment. The changes in his life would make his life feel empty. Children often see themselves as the cause of these things and that is what I would want to determine from the dream.

But on the other hand a child's dream is very much different from an adult. Let me take a more indepth look at it and see what I come up with by reading the symbolic images. You may want to read my page A Simple Guide to Dreams to get an idea how dreams function {based on Jungian psychology}.

Jerry pray]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

I really need some more help with interpreting this dream.
I feel that this dream was like my own, that my unconscious does not
want to give me an answer, maybe because of creating more confusion, but the advice or prediction comes from my son`s unconscious like it is my dream.
What I found out from other dream analysis on the web about haunted house was that it is symbolizes guilt from the past holding me back from accomplishing something I really want or it could be a metaphor of my anxiety about something intangible yet threatening in my present situation. Fells like my sons intuitions is telling me that I am not safe and he is not safe with me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33/F/Tenneesse/US

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

Sylvia,
This was your son's dream, not yours. If it were your dream then I would have looked at it differently knowing the circumstances to do with your marriage {your dreams would be trying to help you resolve the emotional conflicts}. Your son's dreams would not be warning you, they would be reflecting his emotions {although his age has a lot to do with to what extent}. Haunted houses could have to do with guilt, issues that haunt the dreamer {the house is the dreamer}. In that case any guilt feelings would be his. It is common for children to feel they are to blame for conflicts in their lives, even the breakup of a marriage. If it were your dream it could have the same application. Your son's dream reflects his feelings. Your being in his dream would represent your actual presence in his life. Thinking this is a warning from him about dangers to do with you is very unlikely. It may be you are searching for answers for issues to do with your marriage but this path is in the wrong direction. You should take the dream as a reflection of your son's psychological mind and worry about. Assuring him he is not to blame for the breakup is the important thing.

As for the ghosts. A child has a vast imagination and his developing mind will conger up images that are childish and have little meaning even though the ghosts could be a developing recognition of the emotional conflicts in life. His dreams are about his life and although he could have fears about you, they would have to do with what he has witnessed from past experiences, not a prediction of what is to come. I wouldn't be looking for interpretations to fit what you believe it to mean. Instead I would focus on your son's mental health because of the martial conflicts. His dreams are reflecting his psychology, nothing more.

As for an interpretation of what you provided from the dream. You are present in the dream because you are a important part of his life and both of you are experiencing emotional conflicts. The fair represents what should be his outlook on life, simple and fun. But that life is being abandoned due to the marital conflicts. He may feel guilt because his usual involvement in family life is not working, he is empty inside, his not alive as a child should be {this may be reflected in his everyday actions, instead of being the playful boy he would normally be there may be periods where the family issues make him depressed and not his usual self}. He is haunted by what HE HAS EXPERIENCED, the conflicts with your husband {has there been verbal or/and physical actions?}. His usual simple care free life {fair} is haunted by what he has witnessed. He feels dead inside because of this. Ghosts are emotional issues that haunt a person. He can't see the ghosts because they are 'inner' ghosts, within him, psychological. As for the blood and robot, it is a better possibility that is from his childhood imagination.

Nothing in the dream points to anything other than the conflicts he feels about the conflicts between you and your husband. Not a hard dream to understand.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present