Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dead woman dream

I have had a series of dreams with females involved over the past few months. Last night my dream was that I was looking down on a large apartment building. I had an in the air looking down view.

The next part I remember, I was with two other guys looking for an a apartment. We were in the building and at one point were crawling across a plank to access another area in the building.

One of the guys was rather withdrawn and sullen, and didn't talk much; he then pulled out a picture of his wife to show me. The picture was of a woman who dead but also had makeup on, eyes closed, and her mouth/lip were stiched closed with large multiple X patterns across her mouth. I then awoke and had the thought I needed to remember this dream.

Addendum:

I took a power nap today after posting the above and remembered a second dream which may or may not be related. I had it last night with the above dream and forgot. There was a nude woman who had bizarre pasties on her breasts. She then told me she had crab lice. End of dream. Any pearls appreciated. Thanks Bob

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52/male Ohio

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Dead woman dream

Bob,
The large apartment building would represent all that you are and the different aspects {the building is you and the apartments are the different aspects}. In the air looking down would be an unconscious view. The two guys may point to two aspects of the psyche and looking for an apartment may point o finding your true self {the one aspect that holds that knowledge}. Crossing a plank may suggest a need to make unconscious contents conscious.

A part of you that point to inhibitions or introversion {introverted personality}. The dead woman may point to two different possibilities. One who be a representation of you anima/feminine aspects, this vital part is no longer functioning as it should. It would also be an opposite which may point to a tendency to hold things in. You are not able to verbalize or communicate properly {this may point to an introverted personality as well as a communication of unconscious contents to conscious awareness}. The feelings upon awaking are often important so this may be an important dream you need to understand.

As for the second dream, it could be a continuation of the first. The nude woman would be an exposing feminine qualities. Breasts often represent emotional nourishment and the pasties covering them may point to something that prevented this nourishment. The bizarre description may point to the bizarre circumstances in which these emotional issues evolved {likely childhood}. The crab lice may symbolize the tenacity of guilt feelings associated with these bizarre circumstances in your childhood.

Summary
The dead woman title is likely a good description of what the dream is about. The two guys may point to two aspects of this dead woman. One would be an inner dead anima and the other could be about your mother {relationship}. The second would have led to the first. See if this fits and let me know your response.

Thought. Could it be you are living a life where you hold things in and perhaps a bit of seclusion when in reality you are an extrovert?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Jerry,

It was accurate on multiple levels. First, my relationship with my mother was extremely unpleasant for me and even though she has passed, the residual effects continue. I do struggle with an inferiority complex despite numerous successes in my personal and professional life that would lead one to think to the contrary. I have worked on it for many years to resolve with still residual results lingering and influencing my life.

I am in a new work setting and also find myself cautious in what I say. Finally, I historically keep myself private from many people and friends in part because for years I acted out the inferiority complex "as if" with the result of creating more things to feel inferior about. Any pearls are welcome. Thank you for an accurate read. Bob

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 52/male Ohio

Bob,
I truly appreciate your response. Not many dreams are as 'readable' as your dream {especially short dreams} but with this dream I sensed the images as pointing to two different levels of 'feminine' participation in your life. There are times when my intuitive senses can take a simple image and derive an 'almost' exact message {only the dreamer can know the exact meaning}. The two other guys suggested two aspects/issues were in play {unknown people in a dream most always are symbolic of aspects of the dreamer}. The picture of the woman pointed to feminine aspects. This feminine aspect would likely be responsible for the withdrawn and sullen condition of the 'one guy'. The fact 'he' didn't talk much led me to believe an introverted personality and withdrawal. This was the one guy, the inner condition of your psyche. One of the 'feminine' aspects the dream was focused on.

It was from the second dream I gained clarity to the second feminine aspect. The nude woman with 'bizarre' pasties on her breasts suggested {at least to me} nourishment issues {or lack of}. The word bizarre suggested something not normal {extremely unpleasant relationship with your mother}. Not only did this lack of proper 'mother nourishment' cause you to feel dead in side but the relationship with your mother can likely also be described as dead.

It is important that you resolve these issues and it is very possible to do so. It will require extensive psychological therapy. These are psychological issues and the impressions from early life are imprinted on your psyche. Discovering what the imprintations are and then working to resolve them is the path to recovery and healing. Many Jungian therapists use dreams as a tool in doing this {dreams are a direct link to the unconscious}. Treatment is essential if there is to be resolution to the issues. It is the only path to finding wholeness and harmony in your life {actually, in every life}.

Jerry ]

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65 Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present